Now That Richt Named Rosier The Starter, Does Anyone Believe We Are Coming Back......

Advertisement
I wasn't confident about UVA, not b/c of Perry, but b/c of Richt. How Richt called the FSU game, it had me scared to death playing a fiesty UVA team on the road. My fears came to fruition. Now playing against a really solid BC team, on the road...I'm not feeling great about this game either.

Take off the Orange and Green glasses right now; honestly, what have Richt shown you in his coaching career to give you faith? Let's talk about facts: Excluding the one great year Richt had in 2002 where his UGA bull dogs went 13-1, the man has averaged 3.6 losses over the course of his head coaching career, including Miami. ****; for chits and giggles, let's throw in that 2002 season, and he still avg. 3.4 losses per year. This is who the man is. He takes talented teams and lose games that are straight head scratchers.

He took the job b/c we were willing to pay him $4M and comply to his demands. He was making $3.3m at UGA before he got canned; so of course he took this job. He keeps using the same line that he came back to coach at his alma mater, how, in fact, he loves the U.....but his alma mater didn't mean chit when we offered him the job in 07.

Just tired of these sales pitches. Show it on the field and stop making dumb *** decisions. We went from a used car salesman to a Pulpit Minister.

I don't think it matters who is the qb. Regardless of who Is the starting qb won't make a difference, bc he is setting up both for failure due to his play calling.

Nah. He set them all up for failure when he hired his no-talent son as their QB coach.

We won’t win Saturday. We’re playing Friday. And honestly, no. Not that I think BC is all that good. I think Miami is reeling and I don’t think it’s something that can be fixed in two weeks. The problems seem more systemic than just “executing” or “playing better”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No. Sad to say. When this much bad news about locker room dissent starts leaking out, it means the team is distracted. Distracted leads to poor practices, which you can sometimes overcome at home. On the road against a feisty team that leads to an L. The way this usually plays out is just like what we saw at UVA.

Miami will struggle to move the ball. Rick WILL NOT pull Rosier because he knows how that will look to everyone. BC will lead 20-14 going into the fourth quarter. Miami rallies with 4 min left and takes 21-20 lead. Special teams will give up a big return so BC only has to go 35 yards to get into position for a FG. They kick FG with 45 seconds, take 23-21 lead, Miami tries to move downfield quickly but Rosier gets sacked to end game.

No. Sad to say. When this much bad news about locker room dissent starts leaking out, it means the team is distracted. Distracted leads to poor practices, which you can sometimes overcome at home. On the road against a feisty team that leads to an L. The way this usually plays out is just like what we saw at UVA.

Miami will struggle to move the ball. Rick WILL NOT pull Rosier because he knows how that will look to everyone. BC will lead 20-14 going into the fourth quarter. Miami rallies with 4 min left and takes 21-20 lead. Special teams will give up a big return so BC only has to go 35 yards to get into position for a FG. They kick FG with 45 seconds, take 23-21 lead, Miami tries to move downfield quickly but Rosier gets sacked to end game.
This sounds like it can very well play out as you so divinely stated!

Richt has boxed himself in a corner pulling out Perry too soon in the Virginia game. It would have made sense if he did the same thing for the FSU game. Richt leaves the kid in though we were down by 20 points only to pull Perry when down 10 points when we were only in the second quarter of the Virginia game! He could have a viable argument if we won, but what made it even worse is that we lost which left everyone even more confused!! I just believe Richt is consulting a psychic or he's practicing witch craft rubbing the devils doll looking for answers because nothing he's done so far with his offense makes any sense!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wasn't confident about UVA, not b/c of Perry, but b/c of Richt. How Richt called the FSU game, it had me scared to death playing a fiesty UVA team on the road. My fears came to fruition. Now playing against a really solid BC team, on the road...I'm not feeling great about this game either.

Take off the Orange and Green glasses right now; honestly, what have Richt shown you in his coaching career to give you faith? Let's talk about facts: Excluding the one great year Richt had in 2002 where his UGA bull dogs went 13-1, the man has averaged 3.6 losses over the course of his head coaching career, including Miami. ****; for chits and giggles, let's throw in that 2002 season, and he still avg. 3.4 losses per year. This is who the man is. He takes talented teams and lose games that are straight head scratchers.

He took the job b/c we were willing to pay him $4M and comply to his demands. He was making $3.3m at UGA before he got canned; so of course he took this job. He keeps using the same line that he came back to coach at his alma mater, how, in fact, he loves the U.....but his alma mater didn't mean chit when we offered him the job in 07.

Just tired of these sales pitches. Show it on the field and stop making dumb *** decisions. We went from a used car salesman to a Pulpit Minister.

Mediocre Richt

Advertisement

I've seen this movie before. Stark reality.

From Chestnut Hill with a win saturday? My gut says we win ugly, but not because of the offense. Our D will keep it close and the offense will do just enough to pull it out!

This still will not quiet the calls for MR to get an OC! We lose, then it will just increase the insanity on the board

Our defense will keep us in the game. The offense won't do much. Will probably come down to our "special" special teams. Predict it will come down to a last minute field goal which we have a 50/50 chance of making.

Advertisement
Back