Now That Richt Named Rosier The Starter, Does Anyone Believe We Are Coming Back......

jjjrcanes

Sophomore
From Chestnut Hill with a win saturday? My gut says we win ugly, but not because of the offense. Our D will keep it close and the offense will do just enough to pull it out!

This still will not quiet the calls for MR to get an OC! We lose, then it will just increase the insanity on the board

Advertisement
BC coaches are currently salivating at the mouth knowing that they're going to be game planning against mostly rosier at qb.

Advertisement
Bunch of b.s. there is no excuses anybody at the university can give for this.this is the :neonu: no way should we have a team like this ever.defense is great but cmrs offense is Looney tune variety **** show.there are no excuses cmr,coaches and players can make that justifies this.

Advertisement
at BC and at VT doesn't sound too promising at this point with Wrecked running the show.

Unless our defense can outscore their offenses.

Seems like another JAG coach at this point.

From Chestnut Hill with a win saturday? My gut says we win ugly, but not because of the offense. Our D will keep it close and the offense will do just enough to pull it out!

This still will not quiet the calls for MR to get an OC! We lose, then it will just increase the insanity on the board

BC coaching staff right about now
80C329BE-815C-443C-AF0E-177519700EA6.gif

Advertisement
We win once we get Perry in the 3rd series. Perry for now might be best served as a relief pitcher instead of starting who knows. I know once thing is certain the offense will start the game horrendously

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back