Now that Mark Stoops left FSU hanging....

5Ringz

Thunderdome
Where does that leave Matthew Thomas and the gang?

They don't have a D Coordinator for next season at FSU.

Think kids are smart enough to know that the man recruiting them just bailed on them?

Bryant, #6, Tim Williams.....don't be dummies

Advertisement
Advertisement
If James Coley leaves, that would be a huge blow, especially with 6. Coley is FSU's South Florida recruiter and their top recruiter overall. Kids and coaches down here absolutely LOVE him. If true, Louisville won't be the team in Kentucky to watch out for with South Florida kids.

Last edited:
I think Stoops leaving is being overrated here as far as recruiting goes.

Like Pete said, a guy like Coley is the key there.

Advertisement
If James Coley leaves, that would be a huge blow, especially with 6. Coley is FSU's South Florida recruiter and their top recruiter overall. Kids and coaches down here absolutely LOVE him. If true, Louisville won't be the team to watch out for with South Florida kids.

LULZ

Kentucky........:rollcanes:

DJ Eliot will likely be DC for Stoops and he's their star DE coach and recruiter. Big news regarding Tim Williams.

I don't see how Stoops left them hanging though. Everyone expected him to leave by the end of this year and he's still coaching the team right now.

Would be a huge blow, especially if Coley stuff is true, but I have no doubt that they'll hire some big name and make a big splash & push before signing day. Most of those new hires, big name ones, get a bump in recruiting to compensate for the initial loss.

That said..... Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, **** you FSU!

Advertisement
I think Stoops leaving is being overrated here as far as recruiting goes.

Like Pete said, a guy like Coley is the key there.

Recruiting wise...yes

But he is the best coach on that staff..taking Coley with him makes this even sweeter

Advertisement
I met him a couple of times while he was here.

I was beyond upset when he departed to coach w/ his brother in AZ.

To this day, I truly believe he was the best coach on most of those staffs outside of Curtis Johnson.

Advertisement
Back