Now that it's finished, who is your favorite recruit?

Brad Kayaa, because he will play the biggest role in leading us back to national prominence. I think he will become the leader of the team in the near future.

Advertisement
Berrios. Incredibly athletic and quick. Has been championing The U since he committed and never wavered. Dude is going to be a nightmare in the slot.

Advertisement
We can come back to this thread after the season or after a few and see who's fav recruit showed out. I'll start D. Jackson hands down :neonu:.....

[video=youtube;qssxqds_9kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qssxqds_9kc[/video]

I like that cat. Good people

Good choice. Have all the respect in the world for him since reading about how hard he worked to EE here. I'd still go with Kaaya. Just an all around great kid/family who stuck with the U (despite his recruitment blowing up) when all the local kids fled. That DJack interview had me choked up though. You could tell how proud he was... as he should be.

Advertisement
150.gif

Advertisement
Talk ab never wavering...our first recruit Trevor Darling, not a **** pic but not supposed to be

Demetrius Jackson -- seems like a great head on this guy's shoulders
Darrion Owens -- for busting his *** to enroll early
Michael Wyche -- for getting his life in order and making it this far

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back