Now It's Time to Answer The Question: Who is Blake's #2?

Advertisement
Schiano is 1a after Richt. This has been confirmed by my source who is apart of the search committee.

Our new coach will be Greg Schiano. FWIW, he wants to keep D'ohnfrio on the staff in some capacity.

That source is complete BS. NoD and Schiano run completely different schemes. Schiano is not dumb enough to keep a coach the players hate.

That being said, since that source is BS I am hopeful that means Schiano is not #2 .
You do realize Dorito was on Schianos staff at Rutgers for I believe three years. They are also both Penn St guys(?).

Prepare thy ****

**** no I did not. **** is now prepared.

Schiano is 1a after Richt. This has been confirmed by my source who is apart of the search committee.

Our new coach will be Greg Schiano. FWIW, he wants to keep D'ohnfrio on the staff in some capacity.

That source is complete BS. NoD and Schiano run completely different schemes. Schiano is not dumb enough to keep a coach the players hate.

That being said, since that source is BS I am hopeful that means Schiano is not #2 .

different schemes? Schiano hired Dorito as his LB coach and recruiting coordinator at Rutgers. They have a great relationship.

It sucks, but its time to accept reality....Schiano is the guy whether you like it or not.

Blake names Schiano & he loses his job & puts the cherry on top of the end of Miami Hurricane football. BUT if he hires Butch Davis he is at no fault & has a chance of being the man who SAVED Miami Hurricane football.

Exactly. I don't think he realizes the size of the gamble Schiano is. He isn't in a position to gamble like that ether

Advertisement

That being said, since that source is BS I am hopeful that means Schiano is not [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] .

different schemes? Schiano hired Dorito as his LB coach and recruiting coordinator at Rutgers. They have a great relationship.

It sucks, but its time to accept reality....Schiano is the guy whether you like it or not.
Yep. Once I saw that Richt was offered and Schiano was #2 I knew it was gonna be Schiano.

**** shame

Blake names Schiano & he loses his job & puts the cherry on top of the end of Miami Hurricane football. BUT if he hires Butch Davis he is at no fault & has a chance of being the man who SAVED Miami Hurricane football.

Exactly. I don't think he realizes the size of the gamble Schiano is. He isn't in a position to gamble like that ether
Blake isn't gonna rock the boat. He's a puppet nothing more. If Butch is polarizing I don't see Blake fighting to hire him. He'll just say ok and move on to the next guy. Which it sounds like what essentially happened

That being said, since that source is BS I am hopeful that means Schiano is not [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] .

Yep. Once I saw that Richt was offered and Schiano was #2 I knew it was gonna be Schiano.

**** shame

BOT's ego costs another great opportunity.

Would rather hire Dave Aranda or some other unknown coordinator over Schiano if they are so egotistical as to not hire Butch.

Butch hire he can't lose homie. One time!

Advertisement
If I were Miami, I would put names out there of everyone that I am not interested in so I can negotiate with those that I am. Maybe we haven't yet heard the names of #1 or #2 .

Barry Jackson ‏@flasportsbuzz 7m7 minutes ago
Mixed views inside UM on whether Mullen or Schiano is next best option after Richt. J. Blake issue has been hurtful for Butch(fairly or not)

Advertisement
I refuse to believe that after the ****storm this admin faced this year that they would make such an uninspiring hire. Of all the legit candidates only Mario would have been worse.

Wow. This is what happens when you appoint a banjo hitter as batting instructor. I can't believe this is happening.

Advertisement
Barry Jackson.. Not ruling out Butch, but UM's John Blake concern centers on Butch judgment. Why did he hire someone who later committed NCAA violations?

blake James is a self righteous ******. It's football you ******** everyone cheats including the patron saint Mark Richt

I'm not even from the City of Miami but from the outside looking in, it seems as if everything (outside of the Miami Heat) is poorly ran, organized, managed.

Politics, University of Miami, Miami Marlins, Miami Dolphins.

Seems like everyone has a hidden agenda or personal vendetta.

Pretty crazy Greg Schiano is from Wyckoff, NJ which coincidently is the only thing I've been doing other then being on here.

Advertisement
Back