Now It's Time to Answer The Question: Who is Blake's #2?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feel so much better now

BrianTheBeastLondon ‏@MiamiRadioBeast 52s52 seconds ago
SO MUCH TROLLING AIR TRAFFIC TRACKING

No private jets landed in Charlottesville from Georgia or South Florida today or last night

Advertisement
I truly feel that nobody on the outside has any real idea of what's going on it just scares the **** out of me that Schiano seemingly jumped Butch and has support to be the guy. I don't understand the decision and truly hope that it's just misinformation being spread around at this time.

Schiano is 1a after Richt. This has been confirmed by my source who is apart of the search committee.

Our new coach will be Greg Schiano. FWIW, he wants to keep D'ohnfrio on the staff in some capacity.

That source is complete BS. NoD and Schiano run completely different schemes. Schiano is not dumb enough to keep a coach the players hate.

That being said, since that source is BS I am hopeful that means Schiano is not #2 .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Schiano is 1a after Richt. This has been confirmed by my source who is apart of the search committee.

Our new coach will be Greg Schiano. FWIW, he wants to keep D'ohnfrio on the staff in some capacity.

That source is complete BS. NoD and Schiano run completely different schemes. Schiano is not dumb enough to keep a coach the players hate.

That being said, since that source is BS I am hopeful that means Schiano is not #2 .

Dorito coached linebackers w/ Schiano at Rutgers.. It really could happen.

You do realize Dorito was on Schianos staff at Rutgers for I believe three years. They are also both Penn St guys(?).

Prepare thy ****

Advertisement
Back