Now Anthony Moten

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Moten isn't going anywhere, trust me on this.

Tito told us not to.

STRANGER DANGER!!

198.gif

Advertisement
Ny just find another program. Whatever you do stop whining.. Lol like Al is listening to you!!!!!! Bahahahahah

Is starting up his Twitter machine by tweeting the little Alligator emoji thing. Seriously, we can't be this ****ed right?

Ask yourself this question: if you were a defensive recruit, would you want to play for Miami under this coaching staff? Any recruit that does their research should be able to see the bland conservativity, privileged status to crappy vets, terrible pressure packages, etc and bolt to the nearest competent defensive staff. I'm surprised there haven't been more decommits...

Go ahead neg me some more, I love it!

Advertisement
I don't even care at this point.

We're forever ****ed. It's so depressing.

+1. **** recruiting. If the product on the field sucks, I'll still root for my canes, but I will not financially support. Al Golden wants to do it his way with his process, that's fine. But it's time to put up or shut up now. His ****ing trending upward speech, what a joke.

You know, I don't pay attention to coaches' press conferences, or whatever or wherever it is that people say he talked about a "process" or "eight pillars."

WTF is "eight pillars"? Is that something from Lawrence of Arabia, the Bible or the Arabian Nights? I have no idea what he's talking about.

When Jimmy Johnson came in, he corrected some of the problems he found, dealt with the divided coaching staff, went out and recruited a couple of mediocre classes followed by a couple of better classes, worked with the players he had and coached them up, and won a championship (and was screwed out of another). I didn't hear any such nonsense. Does anybody remember talk about a process?

When Dennis Erickson came in, he worked with what Jimmy left him, had a disappointing recruiting class RIGHT AFTER winning his first NC, and then won a second one two years later. I don't remember a "Process" or "Eight Pillars."

What is all this nonsense?

As far as Brandon Powell, the kid has no integrity, from what I can see. He didn't keep his word, and screws us at the last minute. Commitment means commitment. If he was still hoping for a UF offer, he should not have committed. I was always a bit skeptical, he was talented, but small, and didn't have blazing speed from what I could see. I'd like to have had him, but I always thought he was limited.

Is starting up his Twitter machine by tweeting the little Alligator emoji thing. Seriously, we can't be this ****ed right?

Ask yourself this question: if you were a defensive recruit, would you want to play for Miami under this coaching staff? Any recruit that does their research should be able to see the bland conservativity, privileged status to crappy vets, terrible pressure packages, etc and bolt to the nearest competent defensive staff. I'm surprised there haven't been more decommits...

Go ahead neg me some more, I love it!
We all know this man...what's the point in putting it out there for the recruits who read this board ? Sheesh

I really do hate twitter. But so many of the kids are constantly looking for people to follow them. They "want the love" so to speak. Jesus, for the days when kids got a letter, told the coach yes and that was it.

Advertisement
Back