Now Anthony Moten

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
Is starting up his Twitter machine by tweeting the little Alligator emoji thing. Seriously, we can't be this ****ed right?

Advertisement
when I heard about Powell, i thought about the video of when Moten told cook about powell committin to UM, you could tell Moten thoughta lot of him,

I don't even care at this point.

We're forever ****ed. It's so depressing.

+1. **** recruiting. If the product on the field sucks, I'll still root for my canes, but I will not financially support. Al Golden wants to do it his way with his process, that's fine. But it's time to put up or shut up now. His ******* trending upward speech, what a joke.

Advertisement
I wouldn't worry about Moten. He is friends with Quincy so he is probably ******* with him.

"Thanks Randy" lol

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but at this point I'm not even sure Al is that much better than Randy. He talks a good game but the results are the same on the field and now he's suddenly slipping in recruiting.

Advertisement
That would be surprising. I believe it's very rare for STA kids to flip. Don't their coaches strongly discourage it? I thought that's why it took Moten so long to make a commitment in the first place.

Honestly not that worried about Nigel and Powell, but losing Moten would be ****ed up...

"Thanks Randy" lol

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but at this point I'm not even sure Al is that much better than Randy. He talks a good game but the results are the same on the field and now he's suddenly slipping in recruiting.

Manipulation at its finest.

Part of me is convinced we still have people on the Golden bandwagon simply because this guy is a strong speaker and has a nice head of hair you can put on the front of the Media Guide.

Compared to Shannon, Golden is the ultimate politician, and unfortunately, we have too many fans that have fallen for it hook, line, and sinker.

Advertisement
That would be surprising. I believe it's very rare for STA kids to flip. Don't their coaches strongly discourage it? I thought that's why it took Moten so long to make a commitment in the first place.

Actually I forgot that Moten was committed to Florida in the summer and decommitted. Sheesh...

Advertisement
I don't know how to copy Tweet....but he hit us with the classic "Twitter got hacked" line. He said he's a Cane.

I'm taking a hiatus. This **** is getting ridiculous and is no longer fun. This can't be good for my health. **** it man

Actually I forgot that Moten was committed to Florida in the summer and decommitted. Sheesh...

yea but there is only so much you can do as a coach. Ultimately it comes down to the kid and his family. We have discouraged and still had kids go against us.

Advertisement
Back