Notre Dumb - Covid-19 'spread like wildfire'

As unlikely as an FSU victory is, I will still be hoping they crush the Independent Indiana Team and that all of South Bend falls off the map.

A little bit more of an emotional stance. Smart 'Canes have to prefer Notre Dame, I'd muster. They're not a major threat in recruiting and seeing FSU stomped deeper into the mud only means they'll be down that much longer.

But hey, f@#^ 'em both!

Advertisement
A little bit more of an emotional stance. Smart 'Canes have to prefer Notre Dame, I'd muster. They're not a major threat in recruiting and seeing FSU stomped deeper into the mud only means they'll be down that much longer.

But hey, f@#^ 'em both!

We need moral victories to keep facetime robot around! A win against the domers ain't righting that ship.

But hey, f@#^ 'em both!
Exactly.
I'll be rooting for a once-in-a-generation force majeure event... armed uprising, war, surprise military strike, super-tornado, giant sinkhole, catastrophic earthquake, wildfire, etc.... same as every time FSpoo plays Uif.

But hey, f@#^ 'em both!
Smart? Hardly. IIT gets more from playing Miami than FSU. IIT games do more to bolster their national profile than it does to boost FSU in SFL...especially, after a 52-10 dismantling.

I said this previously and I’ll say it again…When Miami presents great play and great coaching Miami gets whoever they want out of SFL (but there’s so much talent it’s nearly impossible to limit them from talent if they commit to the area)

So, I get it for you,”… f@#^ 'em both!” But for me, f@#^ IIT all the way to ****, through, and out the backside!

Advertisement
Back