Notre Dumb - Covid-19 'spread like wildfire'

ClancyNoseBest

Sorry for any typos - no thumbs...
Advertisement
Manny is a model for how teams should deal with COVID.

This bum needs to get with it.

1601450668090.png

I honestly wish them well and hope they're up and running in a week and half to beat fsu's ***. After that they can fall off the map

Advertisement
Advertisement
The average person who reads that will probably think the pre-game meal was in Florida. He's deflecting - its him, his docs and his player. They did mention the upcoming FSU game was in Florida.

Advertisement
With that many players out. I don’t see how they play FSU on the 10th. Automatic 14 days for the contact tracing and 10 for the positives. They got a mess in their hands. 34% of their roster either has it or is out right now due to tracing.

Advertisement
As unlikely as an FSU victory is, I will still be hoping they crush the Independent Indiana Team and that all of South Bend falls off the map.
It would sure help our ACC title game chances having ND lose more than one. Get that trash out of our way.

They're not going to win another championship until they can find another coach who spits on everyone while he talks.
Wait a minute! Did Dr. Lou speak to their team? Perhaps that's how they got Covid.

Advertisement
Back