Notre Dame QB predicts domination

Have these pedophile harborers played a road game yet? It’s only November so prob not.

Advertisement
Well woopy doo for him. Guess they'll need to back that up. GO CANES!

:stormwarningflag-sm

Those little Irish people are in big ******* trouble now boy! Cue the Ivan Drago gifs about dying, lmao!

Advertisement
I'm sure VT's QB felt the same way. Wimbush will experience a similar rude awakening.
I think blitzing him like crazy would be unwise. Don’t make it easy for him to make one read and run. Make him make decisions.

If we want the best assessment of what ND has done against a similar team to us this year, examine the UGA/ND game stats and performances. Our defense is just as good if not better than UGA's. UGA held ND to 55 yards rushing, 1.5 yards per rush. UGA gave up chunk plays in the passing game of 32 to Adams, 29 to Smith, 32 to Mack, and 17 to Finke. Think our pass defense with this front 7 will be better than UGA's ear;y in the year.

ND is a good team, but a very beatable team if we play defense like we did last night.

Also, UGA was breaking in true freshman QB in Fromm who went 16/29 for only 141 yards, 1 TD and 1 INT

We winning this game!

I worry bout this dude's health now.

Yup.
They were asking him about his non-throwing hand after this last game against Wake.

They will be asking him about the rest of his body after what our defense is going to do to him next Saturday night.

Advertisement
I expect players to be bold like that, in particular when you're a widely regarded top team. Still though, he should probably talk to some of the QB's we've faced this season and ask one simple question. How did your body feel after the game?

Let's kill him like we did Josh Jackson.

Need to have a spy on him he loves to take off and run.

Advertisement
This will definitely be quoted all week, and rear it’s ugly head on game day next Saturday. Only young stupid minds can concoct this kind of ****. But not to worry, he’ll learn humility in life as he grows.

I worry bout this dude's health now.

Yup.
They were asking him about his non-throwing hand after this last game against Wake.

They will be asking him about the rest of his body after what our defense is going to do to him next Saturday night.

I doubt there will be reporters allowed in ICU. Maybe one can sneak in as a priest.

Someone can yell a question as he is being rolled into the ambulance I imagine.

Advertisement
Find the tweet and tag every hurricane that you know ESPECIALLY THE D!

QB is on dope this will not be a blowout either way. Key will be Miami’s D line vs ND O Line who I think have 4 seniors who could be drafted in first round. Being at the game I saw Miami’s D stay in their lanes not freelancing and holding each other accountable. When they do this they are very difficult to score on.

If Rosier takes care of the ball Miami wins a close game. If he throws 3 picks again they lose.

I’m really glad that facquit was stupid enough to say that. He’s soft, and we’re as hard and violent as you will see. I don’t see him making it through the whole game.

I love when facquits disrespect us. That’s been our fuel all year and has always stoked our fire over the years. His red-faced, student-killing HC probably **** his drawlz when ****bush said that.

Advertisement
Back