Notre Dame playing like a champion today

Advertisement
Advertisement
And to think they'd come out flat after the week-long high of the great Lou Holthz getting the much deserved Presidential Medal of Freedom too.

Dear Touchdown Jesus, I'd give a finger or a toe for one free punch to his Golden Dome.

Screenshot_20201205-155022_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Terico and Dungey f'in suck! Can't even watch the game with their nd **** sucking. Dundgey is terrible in the booth. I'm off to watch Ten beat ufag, lol.
NBC will not allow any broadcasters to be objective when calling ND games. That’s y I threw in NBC not allowing it to happen. If there’s any ?able calls, their job is to convince the viewers the right call was made for ND. They’ll do the whole “I don’t know.....” then turn around and say “it doesn’t look clear for the refs to overturn or I think they should probably overturn that call (pending only if it’s in ND’s favor).

I can’t watch a ND televised game unless it’s by a neutral station (CBS, ABC, or ESPN). Anything NBC; I’m good

I guess the Golic and Simms nepotism wasn't sufficient. Let's toss Collinsworth Jr a job! As if America wasn't getting all the effing Collinsworth it needed.

Advertisement
Anyone that thinks ND not gonna get their asswhooped by Clemson with sunshine and the captain of their defense back (he was no playing as well to) needs to have their head examined.

Advertisement
Back