Notre Dame Makes “Golden” Hire at DC

Oh, and not sure why I forgot about this, but how he treated Malcolm Lewis when he broke his leg

bcmgv.jpg
That brought tears to my eyes when that happened, and I don’t show emotion, dead inside

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt he prays every night that Franklin crashes and burns at Penn State and that he gets one more chance at that job.

Would be funny to see Penn State suck *** under his guidance. He'll probably hire his butt buddy D'Ono for a LB position or some **** like that. Good luck to them.

Still, I'll give him credit for rebuilding his career and image after the **** show here.

Good luck to him.

Hopefully offenses that compete against him won't figure out the cold, calculating, super secret strategy of "running the ball up the middle for 20 yards every play".

...Oops, did I say too much?

It's simple.. if he finds away for Marky D to join him... he hasn't learned his lesson... Period.

Can't wait to play those &^&^^^%%%s

JC

Advertisement
The pillars of success will be in place very soon. They just need to watch out for the night games and they'll be fine...

I am really looking forward to the day Mario recreates this photograph with the roles reversed.

Until then, I really don't want to see it on here again. What kind of cuck fan enjoys looking at or sharing that photo? (nothing personal, LCE, I get where you're coming from)

Man, look at what a dump JRS was before the renovations...

Advertisement
Their decision to hire Freeman is looking like ours to hire Diaz. An unprepared AD making the easy hire because he wasnt ready to do a search.

Freeman is a great recruiter, but definitely seems like having his 1st HC job be ND is a bigger challenge than he was ready for
to me ND hiring Freeman is a bit like us hiring Diaz, both needed seasoning and experience before taking on jobs like Miami or ND.
make your mistakes and gain experience like say Temple.....B.Kelly never would have lost bowl game up a couple of scores

The pillars of success will be in place very soon. They just need to watch out for the night games and they'll be fine...

What did he say about night games again?

The dude said too much **** to remember

Advertisement
Honestly, he may be okay in that position. It's what happens next that's the killer. Once the head coach fails, Golden gets the job. It couldn't happen to a worse fanbase. Get the diarrhea meds ready.

Advertisement
Back