Notre Dame Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is so **** careless with the ball and are playing selfish(newton, reed,Murphy) it's infuriating. And we keep turning the all over. I'll be glad when they are gone

Advertisement
And just like that, we turned on the energy, actually made some shots, and now we're up 4 at the under-4 timeout. A nice recovery by the team!

Reed is having a very good game -- 21 points on 50% shooting.

Come all the way back from 11 down to take a 4 point lead, and then let them go on a 6-0 run with to go up 2 with 1 minute left.

Advertisement
And we give up a layup with 9 seconds left. We're down 3 with 7 seconds left and the ball. Need a 3 just to tie it. What a blown opportunity unless we get a miracle for OT.

Advertisement
This team is so **** careless with the ball and are playing selfish(newton, reed,Murphy) it's infuriating. And we keep turning the all over. I'll be glad when they are gone

You'll be glad when Reed is gone? Stick to fighting on the football board.

This just isn't the year. Not going to do anything without a real PG. Newton just needs to go.

He's improved the last 8 games or so but before that he was off and he turns the ball over all the time

Fitting that we turn it over without even getting off a shot. No shame in losing to the #20 team, but the way we lost is indicative of this team, and why more likely than not this is an NIT team, and why this season is going to be infuriating. The future is bright, but unfortunately this was a rebuilding, not reloading year. We're almost at the point where we can just count on going to the NCAAs every year, even after losing guys like Sheldon and Angel, but we're apparently not there yet. Even with recruits like Brown and Huell. I think we'll be there soon because Coach L is building a program, but it's still going to take a couple of more recruiting classes until we can just reload. If we had Manu this year we'd be so much better and we'd be an NCAA lock. At this rate we're a bubble team, and the way we're playing now, an NIT team.

Advertisement
Davon's turnover killed us. And our zone offense is really bad. No one would beat us if they played man all game but that'll rarely happen if they look at the scouting report.
To many misses on tips too gotta make the easy ****.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's improved the last 8 games or so but before that he was off and he turns the ball over all the time

He's been playing consistently the whole season. He's averaging 14 points, 4 rebounds and 2 assists per game. He had 21-6-3 tonight. He averages 2 TOs per game. As good as Brown is for a freshman and as great as Brown will be, Reed is the best player on the team right now, and this year. We'd we'd be awful without him. And Brown averages as many TOs as Reed does a game. Lawrence almost does in 10 less minutes.

Advertisement
I'm really, really, really, really ****ed at Manu. With Manu as PG, Newton could be a 2, or a 6th man. He's a scorer. He's averaging 15+ ppg. He's not a bad player, but he's being asked to be a PG, which he's not. I'm really, really, really ****ed at Manu. He was behind Angel, and thought he was behind Newton, so he left. He sat out a year. He could have sat out a year here, and then Angel would have been gone. I'm really, really really ****ed at Manu.

The way we lost can only be defined as a choke. 4 points and then 2 turnovers and they score 6. These are games good teams win, Miami is young and play out of control at times.

Anyone else confused as to why we called that timeout at the end? A lot more difficult to get a shot off when you're inbounding from half court against a press

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really, really, really, really ****ed at Manu. With Manu as PG, Newton could be a 2, or a 6th man. He's a scorer. He's averaging 15+ ppg. He's not a bad player, but he's being asked to be a PG, which he's not. I'm really, really, really ****ed at Manu. He was behind Angel, and thought he was behind Newton, so he left. He sat out a year. He could have sat out a year here, and then Angel would have been gone. I'm really, really really ****ed at Manu.
Newton is good but sometimes he can be too aggressive and take dumb shots. Hes a shooting guard playing the point which is not good for us right now offensively

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back