Notre Dame coach talking **** before the game

ND's Ring

larger.jpg

Advertisement
I look at that clip and think how out of touch that program is with kids these days. Suit wearing yes sir no sir’s might cut it in the 70s but not now. Lulz

Chain is really burning everyone rear end. I love it. So old school Cane. We need to ride to NC this year because NCAA will outlaw it next year. IT IS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!!!!!!

Never thought of that, but you are correct. They will create another "Miami" Rule. It will be the "Turnover Chain" Rule.

Chain is really burning everyone rear end. I love it. So old school Cane. We need to ride to NC this year because NCAA will outlaw it next year. IT IS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!!!!!!

Never thought of that, but you are correct. They will create another "Miami" Rule. It will be the "Turnover Chain" Rule.

I can see the cartoon character now -- standing on a bench "taunting" by raising the chain up and down. It will be like Thrill in the tunnel all over again. Then we will know for certain we are back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing wrong with what he said, he is just doing what coaches are suppose to do and get his players hyped up

I don’t see anything wrong with what he did. Not so smart to be recorded. Lou did something similar back in the day, gave his team an *** chewing for playing like dog **** against an inferior opponent and the cameras were rolling. When just a few minutes before Notre Dame was lucky to beat such a fine team or so what he stated to reporters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back