Notre Dame coach talking **** before the game

Advertisement
They’re gonna be tight and feel the pressure.

We gonna be care free and hyped...playing w/ house money (having already wrapped up the Coastal).

They’re gonna be tight and feel the pressure.

We gonna be care free and hyped...playing w/ house money (having already wrapped up the Coastal).

My dude

That's exactly what gives us the edge in this game

We have nothing to lose - I think we're going to kill them

Advertisement
Spoke to Brett from canes wear before the game, he said when we win tonight Addias has a shirt waiting to be printed trust me you guys will like it a lot I already put my order in.

Advertisement
It's their D coordinator

You know, the one that had his **** pushed in by ******* Wake last week. **** outta here you bum

Chain is really burning everyone rear end. I love it. So old school Cane. We need to ride to NC this year because NCAA will outlaw it next year. IT IS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!!!!!!

Funnny they hired a guy that gave game plans to the opposing team (Wake Leaks). F- this man. I hope we bury wimbush and Adams often and early

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's sick about hearing about Miami's turnover chain and our swarming defense? I'm sick of hearing about Notre Lame's first-round LT/LG combo and amazing rushing offense. We're going to ******* dominate those ******* Domers. Go Canes!!!!!

Advertisement
Back