Notre Dame at Miami (1-24-01) at 6 pm on ACCN

Advertisement
I agree. Swaby was just an extreme example.

When I went to UM back in the mid-60s, some South Florida high schools didn't even have indoor gyms. Games were played at the larger schools (like Edison, for example) where they had a facility. I guess the thinking back then was: (1) no one really cared about hoops, only football; and (2) who needed an indoor gym (like all schools up north had) with the weather so nice? That is where the area/state has evolved from!
Yes, and they played in Chuck Taylor's. And Chuck Fieldson was fielding great teams at Beach. Couldn't resist.

Advertisement
Can he be fired for cause because of the Covid comment lol?

I just want this to end. It’s a sad end to a good career. Similar to Morris.
At least with Morris he would national titles. It's been 9 seasons since Larranaga won the ACC. That is way too much good will for this. Also with Morris his last two seasons were awful but at least he got us to Omaha two previous years previously. Also, he had a retirement date.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jim, it’s over. You have the worst team in the ACC because of what you have done as HC for years. Do right by the program and retire. It’s over and it has been for a while.

Advertisement
This statement should get him fired. Schools are struggling to manage Covid. 3 years running and you cannot field a roster of more than 7 scholarship players on any given night.

Obviously shouldn't have said it out loud, but let's be honest with ourselves, we've all thought this at some point.

Advertisement
Back