Notice of Allegations out in late November

Someone on 24/7 lifted this story, which was not supposed to be released yet, from a writer on the insider board of another site.

It came from CaneInsider, also known as La Padrina's board, also known as the board of "insiders". Just ask our good friend Peter what he thinks of that board.

As opposed to the inside information on this site which essentially comes from Peter, Tito and links to the Herald and the Sun Sentinel and then occasional add ons from D and Lu usually 5 pages into a gossip thread about a player being mad about something?

Just because it popped up somewhere else first doesn't mean it is not legit.

Bottom line is we are still in wait and see mode.

Advertisement
I think Miami is going to get same thing as Ohio State 1 year bowl ban which we already took 3 a yr for 3 yrs. Ohio state helped the NCAA just as Miami and I think Miami should get the same.

This makes the most sense! Really no reason to expect anything more or, for that matter, anything less!

If that **** came from El Padrino you can bet it's **** thrown against a wall. That guy is BigConch's jock strap holder.

I don't think they even send us the letter til after signing day.

Advertisement
Anyone think these players 'quitting' the team are really the corches making room to load up before scholly sanctions?

Hammer time. They where close to making a bigger deal about our atrocitioes than PSU's.

They are gonna show folks that bad actors are going to get hammered (by sticking it to us, a convenient "bad actor" that can proxy for LSU, Bama,Auburn, et all) they don't have to hear about why they don't do anything about some of the SEC teams and other NCAA favored programs. )

Advertisement
Someone on 24/7 lifted this story, which was not supposed to be released yet, from a writer on the insider board of another site.

It came from CaneInsider, also known as La Padrina's board, also known as the board of "insiders". Just ask our good friend Peter what he thinks of that board.

As opposed to the inside information on this site which essentially comes from Peter, Tito and links to the Herald and the Sun Sentinel and then occasional add ons from D and Lu usually 5 pages into a gossip thread about a player being mad about something?

Leave me out of it. I rarely, if ever, have "inside" information. When I do, it's highly unlikely I'd share it here.

Leave me out of it. I rarely, if ever, have "inside" information. When I do, it's highly unlikely I'd share it here.

You know what Lu? If I ever have any insider information, I wont share it on here either.

:)

You know what Lu? If I ever have any insider information, I wont share it on here either.

Ha. Not my role on here, man. If I'm told something, I've most definitely been asked not to repeat it. It's very rare. I'm on the outside and have never claimed to have a source or the like.

Advertisement
Lol I didn't read it like that. To me the person was saying that it is in our best interest to win the coastal and self impose this years bowl. Not that if we don't win we won't be punished. Jesus put down the pipe....
smh...I just want this behind us as soon as possible

Ha. Not my role on here, man. If I'm told something, I've most definitely been asked not to repeat it. It's very rare. I'm on the outside and have never claimed to have a source or the like.

Sorry to drag you in Lu. I was referring to the times you have tried to control a situation in a thread rather than claiming an inside scoop.

My point remains that we are in wait and see mode and not to blast all information coming from elsewhere.

Lu is Chefcane's nemesis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back