Nothing going to happen....

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people that post here that really do know what's going on and they basically say change is coming...just how much change remains to be seen. I'm not one of them I have zero sources.
I hope so. I truly do hope so.

Advertisement
Sadly, as we all check this board 100 times a day and google Manny Diaz fired the same amount of times, he is still the head coach. Now another big time job has come open and those other 2 jobs are going to be higher in the pecking order. The longer the Admin waits the fire Diaz, the more difficult it is going to be to find the next coach. And sadly, there is not one among us who does not know this or can do anything about it. He ain't getting canned before the end of the season, it ain't gonna happen.
I wouldn’t be surprised if all goes for a couple more years, no urgency for some unknown reason (2) more years .

I can’t see it , no vote of confidence yet which we know is a good signal it’s eminent.

No need to do it, it’s NOT happening this year or next.

So, I'm just going to continue locking and/or deleting threads like this as "no news," redundant threads. Please feel free to post stuff like this in any of the other 1045769 threads commiserating about the perceived lack of action by the BoT/Pres./AD.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back