Notes On Yulkeith Brown's Offer

Canes since birth don't rag on Canes who coach Canes 😛

Lol i rag on whoever i see issues with, how he has failed on the trail with local kids that he coached since they were kids is inexcusable, gave him plenty of chances but he has failed at that, lets see how he does with the OOS kids

Advertisement
He is 100% a good coach. All he has done since he has been here is put 3 star and JUCO corners in the league.

What three star players he put in the league? Corn was a four star, so was mike jack, bandy was a 4 star, you talking about colbert he aint playing corner in the league

What three star players he put in the league? Corn was a four star, so was mike jack, bandy was a 4 star, you talking about colbert he aint playing corner in the league
Mike Jack was the #100 ranked corner by ESPN. And a 3 star. He was an afterthought. Can’t deny Rumph has coached up the guys. But you also can’t deny his misses on the recruiting trail either. I’ve seen improvements in our CB play under him. These kids tackle! That’s coaching. They generally have solid technique and they play well within the system.
Sure would be nice to see him work with top tier talent, but he hasn’t done well there.

Advertisement
Mike Jack was the #100 ranked corner by ESPN. And a 3 star. He was an afterthought. Can’t deny Rumph has coached up the guys. But you also can’t deny his misses on the recruiting trail either. I’ve seen improvements in our CB play under him. These kids tackle! That’s coaching. They generally have solid technique and they play well within the system.
Sure would be nice to see him work with top tier talent, but he hasn’t done well there.
Not his fault Frosty. He keeps showing up to a gun fight with a dull knife.
For some crazy reason, DB's are the biggest divas and most attracted to the Bag!
Level the playing field and Rumph will be alright.

Mike jack was a 4 star overall, every corner that he has had weren’t scrubs, this is the year im going to really look at our corners and really see how his coaching is with guys he has coached from the start

Mike jack was a 4 star overall, every corner that he has had weren’t scrubs, this is the year im going to really look at our corners and really see how his coaching is with guys he has coached from the start
20190516_082924.jpg

MJ was a 3🌟 dude. No one thought MJ was going to be the corner he turned out to be when he stepped on campus.

Rumph is more of a developer than recruiter and still has landed majority 4🌟s. Every CB he has recruited here is Miami caliber. Keep hating though.

Advertisement
Coach Banda stopped by Gulliver Prep on Tuesday to offer Brown a scholarship. Miami offered Brown as an athlete, but they did send Coach Banda, not an offensive coach. This is of note because Brown will continue to play offense this year and may have his heart set on playing offense at the next level. On the bright side, Brown did say that he plans to visit Miami every chance that he gets and has been in contact with 2021 commits Kahlil Brantley and Romello Brinson. Final note, LSU is Brown's dream offer. Should they pull the trigger and offer they will immediately become major players in Brown's recruitment.

You know..the coaches don’t really respect his talent like that. I know for a fact they’ve questioned his competition & his ability against that competition..I hope they’re not sending Banda with the idea of moving this kid to defense. If so, that’s disrespectful & a real ****** evaluation from whomever made this decision. Just my opinion

Last edited:
I think Banda is the Area recruiter for South Dade County. You never really see Banda going into the North Dade County Schools

So just because he was a good player in the past makes him a good coach???? Bruh come on now, he aint the one making evals its mann

Boy did you say Manny is making evaluations? Manny ISN'T A GREAT RECRUITER. How are you giving him Credit for CBs when his LB recruiting is trash. Make sense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid will be a star in the right offense. Reminds me of lamichael James maybe even a deanthony Thomas. His height may keep him from being a 5🌟 but I wouldn't be surprised to see him rated a high 4🌟 when it's all said and done. U need this type of player on your team. Someone that is capable of taking one to the house everytime he touches the ball. Hope we get Mook this year and yulk next. Miami type players.

Good Lord! That's sophomore film?????? I didn't see the kid get brought down once in the entire 9 minutes and those were not short yardage TDs. This kid is an exceptional athlete with the most freakish vision I've seen in who knows how long. Everything seems effortless for him as if he is playing Pop Warner competition. Great agility, great feet, great balance, great speed, great instincts, great cutting ability, great hands and that freakish vision as well as being a natural receiver and pass catcher. We need to roll out the red carpet and put on the full court press.

Smart at Uga keeps hauling in 5 stars because he places recruiting or salesmen ability equal to or over coaching ability. It's easier to coach up most who have 5 star ability than 3 star. In virtually ever sport this is true. He fires coaches who miss much on recruits. That is why they are at the top. Evidentially Manny does not understand because he definitely is a poor recruiter himself. Richts success at Uga was primarily because he had some superior recruiters...I don't think he really ever understood that, though. It's only an excuse for the U to lose S fl talent.

You & others like you, act as if it is a level playing field.

Smart is hauling in dudes because he is paying. Cut the crap. He was pulling dudes in his 1st year. He was a byproduct of Saban right? Successful under him, leaves & starts killing it.

Guess what? Enos was under Saban. Its proven he can coach. At Bama, he'd likely land any QB he wanted. .

Enos comes here and has to look for under-the-radar type QBs...we have good WRs, TEs & RBs. A good QB can put this team into elite category...

But we arent paying like the big boys. We havent won like the big boys. Once we start winning, we'll recruit better. For whatever reason, UM is always the school kids take a wait and see approach.

Advertisement
Back