Note to UM and Coach Richt

caneaddict

Senior
If you want to increase your attendance per game by 10-15K, do not schhdule noon games.. last years opener was at 6:00 PM, and there was a good crowd.. I anticipate Saturdays 12:30 start time to really hurt attendance

Advertisement
image.gif

Advertisement
If you want to increase your attendance per game by 10-15K, do not schhdule noon games.. last years opener was at 6:00 PM, and there was a good crowd.. I anticipate Saturdays 12:30 start time to really hurt attendance

Its Miami, you never know how many people are going to show up, i think a good crowd will be out there including myself

I second that.

Between college kids fighting off hangovers and that Miami sun, don't see the benefit of a noon home game unless we playing a cold weather team.

Note to Fan

There are 6 home games a year. Don't be a , do your part and show up.

Advertisement

Note to Fan

season tix since I was 8, its not me, its my city, you're asking for a lot to get 50K people to Hard Rock at noon in Miami

Note to Fan

season tix since I was 8, its not me, its my city, you're asking for a lot to get 50K people to Hard Rock at noon in Miami

Not saying it's you, just people in general. But the above statement is ridiculous

Advertisement
i could give 2 ****s what time the game is, I WILL BE THERE! and so should anyone who can make it!

I think Miami should be the only team in America that has Cuban start times. Game will "officially" be set to start at 1200, but really starts at around 1:35 pm.

Advertisement
Asking a "fan" to be somewhere at noon, on a non-workday, to be entertained in luxurious comfort, protected from the elements, by a team they supposedly love, well...that's just way too much to ask.

This is miami dade it's always hot no matter what fans know that teams to if we win we can have games at anytime and people will come stop crying about how hot it is if you stay in miami y ou would know that

Advertisement
Back