Note on Wes

@Liberty City El Do you think Wes is an impressive prospect/ does he project well to the college game?
Thanks bro, as always.
He reminds me alot of beason in his build. But we can only pray he's a quarter of beason in violence through contact. That's my concern with him. Seems he takes allot of bad angles from highlights I've seen. Maybe people wife seen him live would have better take.

Advertisement
He reminds me alot of beacon in his build. But we can only pray he's a quarter of beacon in violence through contact. That's my concern with him. Seems he takes allot of bad angles from highlights I've seen. Maybe people wife seen him live would have better take.
Thanks bro. I’m plugged in at central and the coaches love him but I’m not too high after seeing him play 3 games (small sample obviously). Still elated he’s a Cane because of the speed and because our linebackers are the worst I’ve ever seen here.

Thanks bro. I’m plugged in at central and the coaches love him but I’m not too high after seeing him play 3 games (small sample obviously). Still elated he’s a Cane because of the speed and because our linebackers are the worst I’ve ever seen here.
An upgrade is only an upgrade if he process it on the field. With intangibles a few of the kids we have in house starting with cave & Sam should be special.

Advertisement
He reminds me alot of beason in his build. But we can only pray he's a quarter of beason in violence through contact. That's my concern with him. Seems he takes allot of bad angles from highlights I've seen. Maybe people wife seen him live would have better take.
He maybe cut up like Beason was...but dude is topping out right now at a weight that my boy was starving himself to be at and still was bigger than him as a junior. Beason was over 205 as a high school soph going to junior year. ( we both went to um camp together so weighed in together)

Yea im with you Dee i wish he has or develops some of that run through you stuff..because he tracks guys real well and is springy as ****. He probablhy is only like 190-195 tops right now though...But the frame may be able to hold up to the 220 thats where he should stay at.

I like Wes more than i liked T2 from last year.

In those games what did my boy Alfonzo Allen do? @BeachCanes

He maybe cut up like Beason was...but dude is topping out right now at a weight that my boy was starving himself to be at and still was bigger than him as a junior. Beason was over 205 as a high school soph going to junior year. ( we both went to um camp together so weighed in together)

Yea im with you Dee i wish he has or develops some of that run through you stuff..because he tracks guys real well and is springy as ****. He probablhy is only like 190-195 tops right now though...But the frame may be able to hold up to the 220 thats where he should stay at.

Really? Only thing I don't like about t2 is his mentals. Which says alot

Reading this makes me realize both WB and Lewis would have been wasted here at Miami under Diaz, just like Brooks and Cave are being wasted now, and Keontra and Gil were to a lesser degree. And our most athletic freak of all, Chase Smith, rode pine the whole season.

We need a real LB coach desperately. Hopefully Mario goes full-Saban on Frenk and Radakovich and makes them bring in some position coach superstars underneath him.

Advertisement
Reading this makes me realize both WB and Lewis would have been wasted here at Miami under Diaz, just like Brooks and Cave are being wasted now, and Keontra and Gil were to a lesser degree. And our most athletic freak of all, Chase Smith, rode pine the whole season.

We need a real LB coach desperately. Hopefully Mario goes full-Saban on Frenk and Radakovich and makes them bring in some position coach superstars underneath him.
With regards to brooks

Best ability is availability

I like Wes more than i liked T2 from last year

You weren't alone. @Lance Roffers did a breakdown on game film, it was about T2 and he had a comment like I am not sure who #17 is playing with T2 but he actually looks like the better backer (paraphrasing) but that is a guy who really didn;t know about Wes, stars etc. was just evaluating game film.

In those games what did my boy Alfonzo Allen do? @BeachCanes
They move him around a lot so he flashed. Hits hard and kind of an energizer bunny. I would recruit him in hopes that he’s also a high IQ true football player like Jaquan Johnson.
But Jaquan had biiiig time production if I remember.

Watched both T2 & Wesley several times, T2 was significantly better in pass coverage

Advertisement
They move him around a lot so he flashed. Hits hard and kind of an energizer bunny. I would recruit him in hopes that he’s also a high IQ true football player like Jaquan Johnson.
But Jaquan had biiiig time production if I remember.
Exactly him. I wished they recruited him because he would of committed by now. Hes not a back end safety though. Hes better moving toward the line of scrimmage.

Advertisement
Back