Note on Wes

Cribby

All-American
Premium
As you all know I’ve been checked out on recruiting and haven’t followed anything for months, but I did ask around about the rumors on Wes. He was considered a lock to fsu the last three weeks , and some fsu “ insiders” insinuated that changed today on a phone call. That’s 100 % bs. As of last week the Miami staff felt very confident about him and expected him to choose them today. It’s ironic they finally land a lb as they’re exited stage right.

Advertisement
As you all know I’ve been checked out on recruiting and haven’t followed anything for months, but I did ask around about the rumors on Wes. He was considered a lock to fsu the last three weeks , and some fsu “ insiders” insinuated that changed today on a phone call. That’s 100 % bs. As of last week the Miami staff felt very confident about him and expected him to choose them today. It’s ironic they finally land a lb as they’re exited stage right.

Thanks for the tip. So…what changed, then?

1638664308757.gif

Patience!

Advertisement
Happy that we got him; to me that's all that matters.
That he said she said stuff and who said what when happens all the time.
Doesn't matter in the end of course and always comes out in the wash "after the fact" with somebody being right and somebody being wrong.

BTW, I also knew he was coming here way beforehand........... (ehhh.....not really....lol).

Advertisement
I want to know about the Maryland LB Portal Kid, T. Lewis. Yes, the one who supposedly was problems. We have not heard a peep about any problems with this kid. Has he now redeemed himself? Is he now back in play? He seems to have a lot more potential than Wes. This kid is bigger and faster but he seems like he might have issues to resolve. Any info on this kid?

This staff always says they feel confident. It might be true that it changes on a phone call. It would make sense given what is happening behind the scenes.

Advertisement
I want to know about the Maryland LB Portal Kid, T. Lewis. Yes, the one who supposedly was problems. We have not heard a peep about any problems with this kid. Has he now redeemed himself? Is he now back in play? He seems to have a lot more potential than Wes. This kid is bigger and faster but he seems like he might have issues to resolve. Any info on this kid?
It’s been reported by a few dudes that went to see T2 play in high school, but couldn’t keep their eyes off of Wes. They’re both legit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back