Note on TJ Jones

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the lefty QB

There's Lamar Jackson comparisons around Lake City with him. Kid is supposedly an electric athlete. I wanted to get over there and watch him and Tj, but never had the time.

There's Lamar Jackson comparisons around Lake City with him. Kid is supposedly an electric athlete. I wanted to get over there and watch him and Tj, but never had the time.

What’s the name?

Another absolute dog on the field willing to do all the dirty work every game and lead a wr group. Lock this stud up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why would anyone player want to play offense for Richt is puzzling. He absolutely is horrific in every stage of football

What in the world would ever want to make a WR join this team? I get it if you are an RB or a QB who doesn't like to throw, come on and join us! But an actual talented WR? Naw, go somewhere u will actually get used properly.

Advertisement
Let him come here then watch the fans call him garbage next year because he’s not catching 10 balls per game and couldn’t fix Rick’s offense. Then they’ll be crying to acquire some grad transfer WR from Valparaiso to replace him.

Let him come here then watch the fans call him garbage next year because he’s not catching 10 balls per game and couldn’t fix Rick’s offense. Then they’ll be crying to acquire some grad transfer WR from Valparaiso to replace him.

I don’t think anyone’s blaming the WRs for the **** offense...

It’s 80% Mork and sons fault

With the last 20% on the QBs who are all immature and fail to be both the leader of the team and being able to master the playbook

I don’t think anyone’s blaming the WRs for the **** offense...

It’s 80% Mork and sons fault

With the last 20% on the QBs who are all immature and fail to be both the leader of the team and being able to master the playbook

There have been plenty of posts on WR ineptitude: poor blocking, running the wrong routes, no separation at the line, dropping catchable passes...

Advertisement
Back