Note On Jalen Carter

Advertisement
I was told by a good source close to him who speaks with him frequently that we are recruiting him the hardest by far. Apparently we contact him at least once a day. We will get an OV but apparently we are behind UGA at the moment. Nobody else is really in the picture as of now from what I was told. Its UGA, UM...then everyone else.

I was told by a good source close to him who speaks with him frequently that we are recruiting him the hardest by far. Apparently we contact him at least once a day. We will get an OV but apparently we are behind UGA at the moment. Nobody else is really in the picture as of now from what I was told. Its UGA, UM...then everyone else.
Sounds about right. Recruit the hardest and get left at the alter lol. But honestly I’d like to win out here. As Mathew mentioned tho, we have to get moms on campus.

Got to get him here by any means necessary

Advertisement
He said last week that fsu is recruiting him the hardest. We need this kid or Tim smith at DT elite kids in state that are not all the interested in us.

Advertisement
Give Pinder his offer staff

Seems like Diaz wants 1 more DT and Carter, Bingley-Jones and Eli Roberts are the priorities. I don’t think Pinder gets an offer until all 3 of these guys say no or either Moise or Riggins flips elsewhere.

Any recruit that goes to the spring game the coaches can’t have contact with. They used their 1 waiver for last week which is why the staff loaded up the recruiting list.

*The waiver had something to do with hosting recruits off campus.

Advertisement
Any recruit that goes to the spring game the coaches can’t have contact with. They used their 1 waiver for last week which is why the staff loaded up the recruiting list.

*The waiver had something to do with hosting recruits off campus.
Thanks for the intel! You figure they made a calculated decision and went Traz w Flowe, Lewis, etc vs what they were going to draw in Otown.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back