Note on Jahmar Brown

I don't care if he "commits" to Miami or not when it's abundantly clear he won't be truly committed to whatever school he picks on Thursday.

Advertisement
Sure sounded like it was made up when he said “I’m gonna shock a lot of people on Thursday”. You don’t say that unless you know you are gonna shock a lot of people and the only way to know that is to know where you are going.
Normally when a recruit says” i’ll shock the world “ it means they’ll being doing the opppsite.

That’s why I say don’t believe anything these children say. They love trolling the adults that take this way too serious.

Just so confusing... I will never understand these kids and I should stop trying. He claims academics is most important. Stanford. Ok. Hardest school in the country to get into. I don’t think I could turn down that offer. Miami ok. Good school in his backyard. South Carolina? They accept over 60 percent of their applications.... I will never believe this academic **** again.
Don’t worry bro. I got down voted for saying any kid who says academics is s important in his decision is a liar.

Manny definitely told him our LB class was full but when/if Pierre decommitted, he would have a spot. That led to all the tweets hinting at him committing to UM. Manny must have told him we have some bigger fish on our board and wouldn't let him commit.

Just so confusing... I will never understand these kids and I should stop trying. He claims academics is most important. Stanford. Ok. Hardest school in the country to get into. I don’t think I could turn down that offer. Miami ok. Good school in his backyard. South Carolina? They accept over 60 percent of their applications.... I will never believe this academic **** again.

Not indicating that is the case in this instance, but overall academics might not be as much of a factor as a specific field of study. If you want to go into Marine Biology, you don't get much better than Miami.

Advertisement
I do not know, and I do not think he knows either.

This is a more self aware answer than the replies you made before. The truth is, no reporter really knows what these kids are thinking. Good reporters check with those around them, their HS coaches, their teammates, friends, family, teachers, whatever. Obviously with the Canes coaches. But even if you check all possible sources, these young recruits change their minds all the time. Some are clowning, some aren't.

This is a more self aware answer than the replies you made before. The truth is, no reporter really knows what these kids are thinking. Good reporters check with those around them, their HS coaches, their teammates, friends, family, teachers, whatever. Obviously with the Canes coaches. But even if you check all possible sources, these young recruits change their minds all the time. Some are clowning, some aren't.
This is true and this is why I have not made a prediction. I just told you guys what I know.

Why would he pray? God has nothing to do with this.
Ur right man pray for health and the well being of ur family things that are out of ur control. This decision,he is totally in control of, besides hes the one who set this arbitrary timeline. Come on guys this is false drama if u dnt know take ur time because unlike alot decisions in life time is on ur side here.

Ur right man pray for health and the well being of ur family things that are out of ur control. This decision,he is totally in control of, besides hes the one who set this arbitrary timeline. Come on guys this is false drama if u dnt know take ur time because unlike alot decisions in life time is on ur side here.

Amen bother!

Advertisement
If he really wants to “shock a lot of people” come Thursday he will say “I’ve thought about it and I’m just not ready to commit. I’m going to keep taking visits, gathering information, look at pros and cons of each opportunity and discuss it with my family before making a well thought out decision. I will not be rushed by an arbitrary self imposed timeline I posted on Twitter. I’m sorry but this is just to important to me. #RespectTHISdecision”

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back