Note on Jahmar Brown

Matthew_Suero

Junior
Premium
Jahmar Brown has informed me that he has not made up his mind yet. This does not mean he is going to pick Miami, it just means no decision has been made. Brown is still talking it over with his family and still praying about it.

Advertisement
Jahmar Brown has informed me that he has not made up his mind yet. This does not mean he is going to pick Miami, it just means no decision has been made. Brown is still talking it over with his family and still praying about it.

So basically if he "commits" Thursday, take it with a grain of salt, because if he's not sure yet, he won't be in two days.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the kid really wants to be a Cane - Maybe he is deciding whether to wait it out (who knows what was said to him), continue the process with Stanford or just commit to SC and be done. I can respect that.

Where do you think he is going to commit?

Advertisement
Just so confusing... I will never understand these kids and I should stop trying. He claims academics is most important. Stanford. Ok. Hardest school in the country to get into. I don’t think I could turn down that offer. Miami ok. Good school in his backyard. South Carolina? They accept over 60 percent of their applications.... I will never believe this academic **** again.

Advertisement
Sure sounded like it was made up when he said “I’m gonna shock a lot of people on Thursday”. You don’t say that unless you know you are gonna shock a lot of people and the only way to know that is to know where you are going.

Advertisement
Back