Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Yea that got Miami Earl Moore, Michael Wytche, Dequan Ivery, Jacoby Briscoe. Those guys were real players.

Sure he had his misses, but if you don't think we had DT depth when Richt got here in spite of those misses, then I don't know what to tell you.

Sure he had his misses, but if you don't think we had DT depth when Richt got here in spite of those misses, then I don't know what to tell you.

stop posting. one of the issues WHEN richt got here was the lack of DT recruiting. he didnt hit on a single one outside of Chad, who underperformed till richt took over.

If he does commit to them and appears so that makes 22 and they have about 8 other highly rated ones they are waiting on and per their roster they have room for 20-21. Know Saban is master at roster management, but this just crazy they can take that many seems like every year, and still be under 85. They must be planning to ask several to greyshirt.

According to what I read on one of their boards they are looking to take 28 ish. There are 2-3 kids committed they aren't signing.

Advertisement
stop posting. one of the issues WHEN richt got here was the lack of DT recruiting. he didnt hit on a single one outside of Chad, who underperformed till richt took over.

You've lost your **** mind. The reason no one really cared when Courtel Jenkins was dismissed was because we had good DT depth. It's been under Richt that DT recruiting has been abysmal. This dude took 4 in 3 years, with two fo the four being this past season. Where have you been?

To be a playoff team you need like 3 top 10 classes in a row. Unless you have some sort of coaching genius And we don’t. Year 3 and we might not crack the top 20 the way things are going.
Forget the playoffs for the next few years gentlemen if we don’t land top recruits. Forget about the sofla 3 stars that may or may not pan out.
This dude and Neal are must gets and the staff isnt up to the challenge of landing these types of guys.
Kool was lazy, and hated recruiting allegedly.
How many times do we have to come out and say Elite trench dogs are a high price item and we’re not playing at that level in the bag game nor on he field. Until this staff, school, trustees bag men or anyone associated with this program understands what it takes to land these guys it ain’t happening. Double that by understanding that schools are going to go out of their way to get the kids out of this area.
Sick any tired of watching the playoffs every year and when player makes a play or a td hearing “from Miami, from ft Lauderdale, from coconut creek” it’s ridiculous and sad. That he we can’t land these dudes.
I posted earlier in the year that players are running out of excuses to come here yet here we are and this staff just keeps giving the kids excuses to leave.

Advertisement
You've lost your **** mind. The reason no one really cared when Courtel Jenkins was dismissed was because we had good DT depth. It's been under Richt that DT recruiting has been abysmal. This dude took 4 in 3 years, with two fo the four being this past season. Where have you been?
Jenkins was alao a fat slob who sucked ***.

Advertisement
Yeah, keep crying about how big bad Macho lied to you
I manned up and said my bad for calling him out. All I did was state my argument and I realized what I did was immature. You realize you are the only one who has an issue with me admitting I was wrong to call him out.

I manned up and said my bad for calling him out. All I did was state my argument and I realized what I did was immature. You realize you are the only one who has an issue with me admitting I was wrong to call him out.

I down voted the posts where you were acting like a *****, if you've got a problem with that I couldn't care less

I down voted the posts where you were acting like a *****, if you've got a problem with that I couldn't care less
I stated true facts and was defending myself. And you downvoted the post where I apologized and manned up for me calling him out. Obviously you can’t read, but you are the only one with the issue of me saying my bad I acted immature.

Advertisement
I stated true facts and was defending myself. And you downvoted the post where I apologized and manned up for me calling him out. Obviously you can’t read, but you are the only one with the issue of me saying my bad I acted immature.

ok

Yup.

How/when does it change?
They'll come when we win.
We need these players to win.

Our only hope is that the younger kids seem to be buying into #make the crib great again.

Or we can hire a young, innovative OC that would put some points on the board. We have a playoff caliber defense but it's being wasted by an 1980s high school offense.

Advertisement
Back