Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
Bama gets who they want
Indeed. Im afraid thats how its gonna be till Saban retires. Good news is they cant take everybody and they barely come down here although people like to act like they do they only really take 1-2 guys every cycle or two. But until he is gone they gonna get who they wanna get,

Sorrells like Ingraham is a great fit for Diaz's TFL defense. We should be getting both of 'em, then you take some projects like Blissett or Holley.
What’s Munoz if those two are projects? Lol

Advertisement
Well off to the bar I go. Thought I’d be having a celebratory beer tomorrow for getting Ingraham but now since he’s pretty much gone I will go to the bar today.

Indeed. Im afraid thats how its gonna be till Saban retires. Good news is they cant take everybody and they barely come down here although people like to act like they do they only really take 1-2 guys every cycle or two. But until he is gone they gonna get who they wanna get,
We do have some say in all of this but until we stop losing to the Pitts and UVA's and win a a marquee game, it will be just more of the same.

Advertisement
One thing Golden did do, was find other DL when our top targets ****ed on us. Let's see what Richt does.

Advertisement
One thing Golden did do, was find other DL when our top targets ****ed on us. Let's see what Richt does.
Yea that got Miami Earl Moore, Michael Wytche, Dequan Ivery, Jacoby Briscoe. Those guys were real players.

Advertisement
Absolute fail this year recruiting DT. At least we had Nesta to fall back on last year. This year, Ingraham was supposed to be that guy, while the other guys are underwhelming projects. It's one thing not getting the DB's, but trenches is how you win in CFB unless you have an elite QB.

This hurts. Feels like this cycle never ends.

Won't change much when Dabo takes over for him. Going to have to beat them the old fashioned way.

Well losing him would really suck, we are in desperate need of talented lineman on both sides

Advertisement
Back