Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
alot of people on this board would probably be upset if we got ingraham because they wouldnt have anything t o complain about

Advertisement
Hmm, I doubt that happens because of that pipeline but I'm not thrilled to get a guy that looks the part but doesn't perform
Doesnt seem like a pipeline to me? We get a few kids from there, but seems like every year a bunch of kids from STA leave. Idk...

Doesnt seem like a pipeline to me? We get a few kids from there, but seems like every year a bunch of kids from STA leave. Idk...
STA has like seven 4* kids in 2019? We have 2 of them. In 2018 they had five 4* kids, we ended up with 1 & in 2017 they had four 4* or better kids and we ended up with one... not to mention the loads of 3* kids that dont choose Miami.

STA has like seven 4* kids in 2019? We have 2 of them. In 2018 they had five 4* kids, we ended up with 1 & in 2017 they had four 4* or better kids and we ended up with one... not to mention the loads of 3* kids that dont choose Miami.
The odds say if a kid is coming from STA, he will go elsewhere.

We will never get everyone but we have 3 right now. We seem to get a player or 2 every year so I'd classify that as a pipeline school.

Advertisement
Bama is recruiting him as a SDE. I think everyone THOUGHT he was a Miami lean because we THOUGHT his mother wanted him here and once again, put too much stock in Mom. I don't think the kid has said much of anything. He has visited twice recently.

As for the OV, I bet the staff didn' t push it now because they didn't think he was going elsewhere. They are having the Surge 19 kids OV in December. Probably assumed he would come then.[/QUOTE
Bogle is next I just don’t trust kids from broward

Don’t like to see Bama get a foothold in that STA pipeline. I remember STA actually being pretty anti-Bama for a while after the whole Shula deal. So much for that.

Advertisement

Not going to lie, me too. He mentioned last week in an interview with TOS that Saban had called him on Wednesday. Going to be nervous with him until he signs.

Advertisement
Not my calling myself insider but it wouldn’t shock me say the least.. saban is out for blood.. ivins needs to stop lying bout those 2 ga kids that could possibly visit Miami

No DT recruits
No OT recruits

No Chance!!!!

People on this board need to stop being delusional about the current Miami program.

Our offensive coaching is awful and our line recruiting is not elite.

Why we can not recruit these kids is up for debate, but the facts are we expect to win every season after failing every year in recruiting. It is a never ending cycle.

Kind of makes us all insane lol.

The staff identified Ingraham as a good player before most and have putting the work in to get him here for 2-3 years and yall mad at them cause the disloyal broward kid is once again gonna **** on us to **** ride Nick Saban in front of a racist fan base? Yall got me ****ed up

Advertisement
Back