Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
In just the last page I've read "sad", "cursed", and disloyal. Are you guys ****ting me? You think Miami is pulling kids over Alabama with any kind of consistency? The **** is wrong with you people? If he was going to FSU, or UF, or Oregon for Christ's sake, it'd be sad and aww shucks and **** we stink. Bama is a factory right now and Miami is a mom and pop Chinese food restaurant in a strip mall.

No loyalty for the hometown team! Exactly why i wish we could take more of the guys that want to be here. Somehow we should have found a scholarship for Tutu atwell at reciever.

You cannot put this on the staff. This kid has had tons of attention from CMR and Jess Simpson. Even the Bama board is surprised. His name hasn't been out there under discussion until recently. It looks like he is the replacement for Rashad Cheney (who they are dropping). Ingraham was the only one on an OV the weekend he went and he had the entire staff's undivided attention. I am sure he was very flattered and that's where they sold him.

I think it's tough to pull so many kids from one school. Wouldn't be surprised if that's another reason Ingraham chooses to go to Bama - to do his own thing.

Advertisement
You cannot put this on the staff. This kid has had tons of attention from CMR and Jess Simpson. Even the Bama board is surprised. His name hasn't been out there under discussion until recently. It looks like he is the replacement for Rashad Cheney (who they are dropping). Ingraham was the only one on an OV the weekend he went and he had the entire staff's undivided attention. I am sure he was very flattered and that's where they sold him.

I think it's tough to pull so many kids from one school. Wouldn't be surprised if that's another reason Ingraham chooses to go to Bama - to do his own thing.

Lol, yes you can.
Zero excuses to lose this kid. Literally everything in our favor with the way this defense, specifically DL is playing, Richt has been on him longer than anyone, close to home, education, teammates coming here, had the lead for him huge early, but we can’t blame the staff? Lol. This staff isn’t the blame for anything according to some of you. We made the choice easy for him because we aren’t a good football team, and whose fault is that?

So in other words Bama played their card right and beat the staff on someone that should have been a layup

To recap, kid OV’s to Baga 3 weeks ago, then OV’s to Oregon last weekend and after all that he is still a huge Miami lean going into this weekend. Then out of nowhere there is a sudden change this weekend and Baga is favorite?? Odd :unsure:
Not sure this is out of nowhere. Baga, the empire of the last decade, tells him he is a take and the local school he was favoring ***** the bed against UVA, which in turn throws that program into a spiral. It sucks for us but that’s reality.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol, yes you can.
Zero excuses to lose this kid. Literally everything in our favor with the way this defense, specifically DL is playing, Richt has been on him longer than anyone, close to home, education, teammates coming here, had the lead for him huge early, but we can’t blame the staff? Lol. This staff isn’t the blame for anything according to some of you. We made the choice easy for him because we aren’t a good football team, and whose fault is that?

Our defense is better than Bama’s. One thing to not recruit a kid hard but i think we threw everything we had at him

This is why Richt has to let these local kids OV during the year if they are deciding before the early signing period. Really don't understand making local kids wait for their visits. These kids want to be pampered and get the red carpet treatment. He got that from Bama but never got it here. Easy choice.

This kid should have been on the OV list for FSU. Staff dropped the ball on this one.

Last edited:
So in other words Bama played their card right and beat the staff on someone that should have been a layup

It's disappointing obv because he was the top target...But i mean it's Bama--it's hard to recruit against Bama right now. They are a dynasty

Advertisement
In just the last page I've read "sad", "cursed", and disloyal. Are you guys ****ting me? You think Miami is pulling kids over Alabama with any kind of consistency? The **** is wrong with you people? If he was going to FSU, or UF, or Oregon for Christ's sake, it'd be sad and aww shucks and **** we stink. Bama is a factory right now and Miami is a mom and pop Chinese food restaurant in a strip mall.
The way some made jokes about the guys we have flipped from Kentucky is the same way Bama is with everyone. When Bama wants a kid it's rare for them to be beaten for him. We that being said I'm holding out hope that it's not a done deal and we still have a say. Unlike most posters I still believe that it ain't over until the LOI is signed, sealed, and delivered.

Advertisement
Honestly I’d be less annoyed if this **** didn’t happen literally less than 48 hours of his announcement... why does it always feel like when we are leading a recruit all the way to the 11th hour Alabama always swoops right In.

Some of y’all saying ”he wasn’t coming he’s a broward ghey” “oh it doesn’t matter with richt” “oh it’s alabama you shouldn’t get upset” you guys want to get back up to the top? you nut up and get players like Ingraham I’m tired of missing on key players every cycle... I’m already hesitant about mar , Stevenson, bogle and Neal.

Honestly I’d be less annoyed if this **** didn’t happen literally less than 48 hours of his announcement... why does it always feel like when we are leading a recruit all the way to the 11th hour Alabama always swoops right In.

Some of y’all saying ”he wasn’t coming he’s a broward ghey” “oh it doesn’t matter with richt” “oh it’s alabama you shouldn’t get upset” you guys want to get back up to the top? you nut up and get players like Ingraham I’m tired of missing on key players every cycle... I’m already hesitant about mar , Stevenson, bogle and Neal.
Same **** happened with Kevin Harris back in April

Advertisement
Back