Note on Braylen Ingraham

Advertisement
We switched conferences?
Haven't played Georgia Tech yet, VA Tech yet, Duke yet, no Notre Dame, no Syracuse, just UNC that got curbed stomped by East Carolina, Savanna st that lost to UAB 52-0 and also lost to Bethune Cookman by double digits and sucky Toledo team , making FIU our biggest victory so far this year...

Good news is...

Today's loss has no affect on recruiting!

Right guys?!

Now they can sell early playing time.

CoveringMy Bases.gif

So we had a top 10 class last year and best we have signed in 10 years but our coaches suck? This board is a miserable place and some of you need to get out and enjoy the world.

Bump #TheNorthRemembers

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You what? You mean this crap?

That was easily some of the dumbest crap ever written...it's prolly the same idiotic **** Miami coaches are saying. After pointing out how Clemson lost to Syracuse you then say we have to beat them to become elite? LMFAO! This is part of your rebuttal?

Try again and this time change the hamster running around on the wheel that's powering your brain.

I'll be waiting...

You really are a moron but that’s nothing new.

Its not about can he recruit he's the best dline coach in the game just teaching wise so the smart kids think "hey yeah this guys getting me to the NFL so unless he starts talking **** about my mama I'm going to like him"

True, he's a good coach and can get you to the next level but make NO MISTAKE, Mamma likes the Bama $$$ and within a weekend magically became enamoured with Alabama. Wrap your mind around that... you son living and going to school in Alabama for 4 years...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back