Note on 2021 5-star DB Isaiah Johnson

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’d think it costs $100.00 per text and the reason we don’t even try..

Jesus man your stuck at home on the couch... work that phone. These dudes act like they’ve never strung along multiple females before while having a main squeeze laying up next to them in bed.

pitiful.

Advertisement
1603150135004.gif

Bump. Think we should circle back here and try to flip him from ASU.
He transferred to a West Coast school in St. Bernard out in Playa Del Rey, he moved to Cali from West Va.

He was never interested in Miami & the fact he's now on the West Coast closer all but solidified he's sticking with AZ St.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I’d definitely trade our class for their #22 class. Wish we had their crooters.
Did I say they had a better recruiting class than us? Are they in the middle of the most fertile recruiting ground in the country like we are?? I was literally only talking about them landing this kid who is wanted by everyone

ASU probably has one of best coaching staff out of all non blue blood schools. (OSU, Bama, Georgia, Clemson) The coaching staff is littered with former NFL players and coaches. If a highschool kid has aspirations of playing in the NFL , you almost have to keep them in consideration if they're recruiting you.

Advertisement
Back