Note on 2021 5-star DB Isaiah Johnson

Advertisement
Over the course of the 8+ years my kids have been students at UM, it's really unbelievable the changes the campus has undergone. This student village is amazing.

Sadly, the two iconic towers of Hecht and Stanford freshmen housing are going to be razed to make way for newer, modern dorms.

Advertisement
Over the course of the 8+ years my kids have been students at UM, it's really unbelievable the changes the campus has undergone. This student village is amazing.

Sadly, the two iconic towers of Hecht and Stanford freshmen housing are going to be razed to make way for newer, modern dorms.

Four?

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: @ a participation trophy

The staff actively recruiting a kid that Canemang thinks they have no chance with "cuz Mike Rumph" >>>>>>>> Everyone pulling their hair out in confusion on why Miami is ignoring a 5* at a position of need who has expressed interest.

People would be grilling Rumph for not recruiting him and saying "bet he gets burned by another SF DB and tries to go back"

So, yes, I'm not going to be negative about the staff getting one of the top guys for the next year in on a visit.

Advertisement
I’m not mad at us shooting our shot, glad we got him on campus and he liked it. Best believe that if the kid was in Miami for the 7 on 7 and didn't make it to campus then people (myself included) would be saying "We had a 5* CB in town and couldn't even get him on campus. LOL at Rumph" etc so, I'm glad we got him and his mother on campus because you have to start somewhere. That’s great news, just not going to give this one much attention lol.

Last edited:

I know the feeling, seeing all the changes has been an uplifting, positive experience. My son just graduated, would’ve loved to have had the new dorm options available but he lived off campus.

Advertisement
Ron-Swanson-Giggles-Before-Busting-Out-Lauging-Gif-On-Parks-and-Recreation.gif
***1n Exactly☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

I’m not mad at us shooting our shot, glad we got him on campus and he liked it. Best believe that if the kid was in Miami for the 7 on 7 and didn't make it to campus then people (myself included) would be saying "We had a 5* CB in town and couldn't even get him on campus. LOL at Rumph" etc so, I'm glad we got him and his mother on campus because you have to start somewhere. That’s great news, just not going to give this one much attention lol.
Ive seen this movie b4, put someone else as the lead recruiter. Literally anyone else!!!

Advertisement
Right...
Liking Rumph and saying our facilities are
The best?

Before he signs get him an eye exams and a mental health check!!

Before some ppl get mad.... /sarcasm ...kinda

GO CANES
I think the kid was specifically referring to the new dorms when applying the "best" label.

Advertisement
Back