Notable Prospects competing today at The Opening: Miami Regional

Not convinced Dax's UGA and Bama "offers" are commitable at this point but my point remains - would like to see how he develops this fall season. As for Bogle, wasn't Burns in the 215 range? That's what rivals had him at coming out of HS. Nonetheless, it's a good player comp.
Not at this stage, burns probably is only 235 now in his upcoming junior year at fsu

Advertisement
Not convinced Dax's UGA and Bama "offers" are commitable at this point but my point remains - would like to see how he develops this fall season. As for Bogle, wasn't Burns in the 215 range? That's what rivals had him at coming out of HS. Nonetheless, it's a good player comp.

Lol

Daxon actually has good size. I wouldn’t go off a video that was shot 15 yards away. Yes he might be a one trick pony right now kinda like Nesta was, but he’s **** good at that one trick. Bull rush. Came in about 6’2” 305-310 from what I recall. 1 inch not gonna make some big difference on the field(listed 6’3” previously), most of these kids inflate their size and height and their heights tend to be with shoes on, on their school roster. The kid he was going up against was about 6’5”. Think some are forgetting that it was Daxon first season of football last year. I do know UGA is actively recruiting him. He did very well yesterday. I expect Daxon to continue to shoot up the rankings actually. He has a mean streak and you can’t teach that, he showed it yesterday.

Bogle is not heavier than what Burns was, might be slightly lighter actually due to basketball. Bogle is about 6’3”-6’4”, very lanky and long arms. Great burst off the line, just obviously needs to get bigger. That was the first thing me and Stefan noticed, he definitely has the frame though to put on weight. Lot of OL had trouble with Bogle just off his pure speed.

The gem to me is Cameron Williams. Great size already, strength and speed. He could suit up this season for us and make rotation easily.

Anaele is a physical specimen though and his game is catching up to it too. Pure raw strength and athleticism. He’s improved from what I saw.

Not at this stage, burns probably is only 235 now in his upcoming junior year at fsu

Good pt, burns was 215 as a senior. Love Bogle's athletic ability - speed deamon off the edge. Good to hear about his frame handling the weight.

Advertisement
Daxon actually has good size. I wouldn’t go off a video that was shot 15 yards away. Yes he might be a one trick pony right now kinda like Nesta was, but he’s **** good at that one trick. Bull rush. Came in about 6’2” 305-310 from what I recall. 1 inch not gonna make some big difference on the field(listed 6’3” previously), most of these kids inflate their size and height and their heights tend to be with shoes on, on their school roster. The kid he was going up against was about 6’5”. Think some are forgetting that it was Daxon first season of football last year. I do know UGA is actively recruiting him. He did very well yesterday. I expect Daxon to continue to shoot up the rankings actually. He has a mean streak and you can’t teach that, he showed it yesterday.

Bogle is not heavier than what Burns was, might be slightly lighter actually due to basketball. Bogle is about 6’3”-6’4”, very lanky and long arms. Great burst off the line, just obviously needs to get bigger. That was the first thing me and Stefan noticed, he definitely has the frame though to put on weight. Lot of OL had trouble with Bogle just off his pure speed.

The gem to me is Cameron Williams. Great size already, strength and speed. He could suit up this season for us and make rotation easily.

Anaele is a physical specimen though and his game is catching up to it too. Pure raw strength and athleticism. He’s improved from what I saw.

Wasn’t there talk of Anaele possibly re-classifying?

Love Bogle and Williams. Wish Bogle would be a little heavier but overall, love their athletic makeup - that’s a UM DE. As for Daxon, haven’t seen enough to be impressed - from the clips, he looks short and does not seem trrribly explosive. Am I missing something?

Daxon is a bahamian kid that only has played football for about a year. His better days are fully ahead. True raw kid. I think he could be a 1tech. Hes a kid that likely just started lifting weights as well. Also Daxons would fight at a drop of a dime. But im bias because im bahamian to

Non-football note, renovated Gibson Park looks beautiful in these clips. It LOOKS like a park in the downtown of a major tropical city. Bright and colorful. Palm trees and condos in the background. Dope for the local kids to have that to enjoy now.

Advertisement
Back