Notable Prospects competing today at The Opening: Miami Regional

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
DWXCtAeV4AAAl_C.jpg:large

Advertisement
Coleman is a star at the 60m and 100m.

Cooper, like Michael Johnson before, is a star at the 200m and 400m.

So your comment was pretty dumb
You said Tyrese Cooper is the best "American sprinting prospect since Michael Johnson." 60m and 100m are sprints. Christian Colman just broke the 60m WR and ran the fastest 100m time in the world in 2017 when he ran a 9.82 to shatter the NCAA record. Add to that the fact that track luminaries like Ato Boldon and Sanya Richards Ross have called Coleman the new sprinting superstar who will fill the void created when Usain Bolt retired, and I think your comment is the one that is stupid.

Last edited:
Love Bogle and Williams. Wish Bogle would be a little heavier but overall, love their athletic makeup - that’s a UM DE. As for Daxon, haven’t seen enough to be impressed - from the clips, he looks short and does not seem trrribly explosive. Am I missing something?

Advertisement
Love Bogle and Williams. Wish Bogle would be a little heavier but overall, love their athletic makeup - that’s a UM DE. As for Daxon, haven’t seen enough to be impressed - from the clips, he looks short and does not seem trrribly explosive. Am I missing something?
Daxon has gotten big time offers from Georgia and bama within the last few months. He can play period. At this stage bogle has much more weight on him than 5star Brian burns had

Even though Chaney didn’t make it to the Opening he was decked out in Miami gear with the fam. They all went together to see Black Panther. I’m think after having a meet the day before he wasn’t really pressed about making it to the opening this year.

Yes forgot to mention that too. Don Chaney did not attend the event.

Regionals are going to be a bit different this year, last year was 13. Heading 8 for this year. They are trying to get one in Orlando in april

Daxon has gotten big time offers from Georgia and bama within the last few months. He can play period. At this stage bogle has much more weight on him than 5star Brian burns had

Not convinced Dax's UGA and Bama "offers" are commitable at this point but my point remains - would like to see how he develops this fall season. As for Bogle, wasn't Burns in the 215 range? That's what rivals had him at coming out of HS. Nonetheless, it's a good player comp.

Advertisement
Back