Not worried for the season - Heres why: (some joke about social media)

Advertisement
Our players can still post on IG, can still do NIL and can still play video games, thats what they care about so we gucci!!!

Oh yea, diaz can still go to top golf too
Check out next week’s depth chart as well!

blake baker was mannys puppet ... manny running the same D

has any 1 seen King ever care or yell or try to get our team motivated!?

our team makes mistakes diaz doesnt yell at them in practice.. we have the talent.. saban yells and puts fear into his players thats why they are so good and disciplined..its not rocket science.. were soft

Advertisement
Until you’re the head coach of a power 5 football team you should never post your opinions anywhere.
You’re probably a kid 19-20. I get it, you relate to them and want to give them plenty of time to make tik tok videos. Lol, don’t worry about responding because I don’t argue over the internet let alone with kids. Have a good day son.

Mr. 15-0 says fans can’t have opinions. How ironic.

Shocking you don’t get the irony of a keyboard warrior spewing nonsense at kids who’ve dedicated their lives to the game that they can’t do anything else but that.

You’re probably a kid 19-20. I get it, you relate to them and want to give them plenty of time to make tik tok videos. Lol, don’t worry about responding because I don’t argue over the internet let alone with kids. Have a good day son.

Lmao. You don’t argue you just sit on your front porch telling kids who’ve accomplished more than to ever will on the field to stop having any other interests

Advertisement
Bama does social media plenty. This ain’t it
They talk the talk but also walk the walk.
On the other hand, our players.........................

During the glory days, our players didn't have social media to use but on and off the field they bragged and talked trash all the time. But they backed it up with their play. Now we celebrate even when we are losing.

Last edited:
I think we need a social media ban, take the names off the back of the jerseys, take the U off the helmet, make sure they get off my lawn, and most importantly NO WATER

that’ll fix things for these weak teenagers. My generation is tough!
mad gran torino GIF

Shocking you don’t get the irony of a keyboard warrior spewing nonsense at kids who’ve dedicated their lives to the game that they can’t do anything else but that.
Wtf are you crying about? You literally said “ Until you’re the head coach of a power 5 football team you should never post your opinions anywhere.” One of the dumbest things one can say on a message board.

It's possible to be disgusted by the last game, but expect more because we're capable of it. I'm not worried for the season because I know we won't win enough to be happy nor lose enough for anyone to be fired.

Advertisement
Not worried because I predicted 8 wins and we are still right on track.

We need to figure out how to get those steroids Bama is using. They have true freshmen manhandling 24 year olds. They have looked like an NFL team for that last 3 years and they just replace studs with new studs like its nothing. They hit rate is on point while most of our players regressed year to year.

No one at Miami has a clue about running a high level championship program in any sport, they rely on nostalgic suckers to continue to fleece the Cane fandom.... #buildingchumpions, because they dont know anything moar than that "building" phase, looking like the FIU bridge building plan at the moment....

No one at Miami is kicking over chairs because of yet another embarrassing loss on national TV, they are just happy to be getting the checks from these types of games/conference payouts and see it as a way to finance the other sports no one cares about...

Until someone at Miami cares about winning in big boy football at the highest level nothing is gonna change...

I watched the first two drives and then flipped over to the UFC stream, it is what it is...

Yup. The whole reason Ed Reed was hired was provide that pseudo nostalgia tie in that you're inferring here.

Advertisement
I’m not on social media but clicked a link from canssport that led to twitter. And low and behold what did I see under neath the quote from Fletcher canesport posted........ tyrique Stevenson posting pics from the game 🤣🤣🤣🤣

this new generation is just so *** backwards man. I Dare a coach to try to put that chain on me down by 27 points. It’s getting stepped on, on national television

did you see the lead up to the game? They showed the Miami kids coming onto the field in their casual attire and they all had their phones out taking pictures/recording and no doubt live streaming walking onto the field. And lol at posting pics on Instagram right after the game. Wtf. Think saban permits that stuff? Clown show.

I’m not on social media but clicked a link from canssport that led to twitter. And low and behold what did I see under neath the quote from Fletcher canesport posted........ tyrique Stevenson posting pics from the game 🤣🤣🤣🤣

this new generation is just so *** backwards man. I Dare a coach to try to put that chain on me down by 27 points. It’s getting stepped on, on national television
Having to put that chain back after a premature celebration was like trying to suck that **** back in…

Advertisement
Back