Not worried for the season - Heres why: (some joke about social media)

Advertisement
Our players can still post on IG, can still do NIL and can still play video games, thats what they care about so we gucci!!!

Oh yea, diaz can still go to top golf too
I’m not on social media but clicked a link from canssport that led to twitter. And low and behold what did I see under neath the quote from Fletcher canesport posted........ tyrique Stevenson posting pics from the game 🤣🤣🤣🤣

this new generation is just so *** backwards man. I Dare a coach to try to put that chain on me down by 27 points. It’s getting stepped on, on national television

Our players can still post on IG, can still do NIL and can still play video games, thats what they care about so we gucci!!!

Oh yea, diaz can still go to top golf too
Lmao
You do realize there’s 24 hours in a day don’t you? Players ain’t slaves who only play football/practice all day. They have hobbies, families and lives outside football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s absolutely good enough to coach South Florida high school football.
Lol no. Well maybe some scrub team so ill give you that.

He lost to fiu and la tech and you defend him. Even golden won those games. Manny cant recruit or coach.

I think we need a social media ban, take the names off the back of the jerseys, take the U off the helmet, make sure they get off my lawn, and most importantly NO WATER

that’ll fix things for these weak teenagers. My generation is tough!
Worked for the 80s canes.

Lets raise more pussies!!!! Yay!

I will bitach and complain, but I been a Cane too long to turn my back. If we play with passion, aggression and use our younger and better talent we could win out. Manny is like the dude you keep playing the same trick on and still falls for it.

Advertisement
I will bitach and complain, but I been a Cane too long to turn my back. If we play with passion, aggression and use our younger and better talent we could win out. Manny is like the dude you keep playing the same trick on and still falls for it.
Even worse, he is the magician that taught you the trick and still tries to get you on the same trick.

No one at Miami has a clue about running a high level championship program in any sport, they rely on nostalgic suckers to continue to fleece the Cane fandom.... #buildingchumpions, because they dont know anything moar than that "building" phase, looking like the FIU bridge building plan at the moment....

No one at Miami is kicking over chairs because of yet another embarrassing loss on national TV, they are just happy to be getting the checks from these types of games/conference payouts and see it as a way to finance the other sports no one cares about...

Until someone at Miami cares about winning in big boy football at the highest level nothing is gonna change...

I watched the first two drives and then flipped over to the UFC stream, it is what it is...

Advertisement
Back