Not worried for the season - Heres why: (some joke about social media)

Advertisement
blake baker was mannys puppet ... manny running the same D

has any 1 seen King ever care or yell or try to get our team motivated!?

our team makes mistakes diaz doesnt yell at them in practice.. we have the talent.. saban yells and puts fear into his players thats why they are so good and disciplined..its not rocket science.. were soft
King is cerebral... he's yelling inside his head.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How many NIL contracts are at will?

Curious to see a story about cancellations as a player/team suck as bad as our Canes.

JFC.

Wtf are you crying about? You literally said “ Until you’re the head coach of a power 5 football team you should never post your opinions anywhere.” One of the dumbest things one can say on a message board.
Ummmmm, what are message boards for? Remind me I forgot.

Ummmmm, what are message boards for? Remind me I forgot.
It’s like saying, I can’t have an opinion on politics unless I was a politician. Cornball ****.

It’s been a rough week for Mr. 15-0 and the Díaz tribe. For 9 months, they attacked posters who were worried about the very same thing we saw on Saturday and are starting to see the light. Eventually, they’re going to run out of excuses.

Advertisement
I think we need a social media ban, take the names off the back of the jerseys, take the U off the helmet, make sure they get off my lawn, and most importantly NO WATER

that’ll fix things for these weak teenagers. My generation is tough!
What not a handful of salt pills?

It’s like saying, I can’t have an opinion on politics unless I was a politician. Cornball ****.

It’s been a rough week for Mr. 15-0 and the Díaz tribe. For 9 months, they attacked posters who were worried about the very same thing we saw on Saturday and are starting to see the light. Eventually, they’re going to run out of excuses.
No, for 24 months...don't short change me. Manure Debacle is not it! He refuses to change and it's obvious. Absolutely zero business coaching here.

If the 80s had social media they would have been all over it… if the early 00s had it they had social they would have been all over it
Being all over social media is fine.

Posting your "highlights" and being "proud" of that god awful performance is embarrassing and a good example of the soft ***, all flash no substance culture Manuel has built here.

did you see the lead up to the game? They showed the Miami kids coming onto the field in their casual attire and they all had their phones out taking pictures/recording and no doubt live streaming walking onto the field. And lol at posting pics on Instagram right after the game. Wtf. Think saban permits that stuff? Clown show.
I saw how flat and unenthused we looked in warmups and just knew we were in for an *** beating.

Advertisement
I saw how flat and unenthused we looked in warmups and just knew we were in for an *** beating.
yup.. I have dreams of King yelling at wr's or talking to diaz and telling diaz that he sucks and zach mcloud sucks and deandre sucks and how diaz cant even recruit LB's and etc etc etc lmaoooo

Dam its a rough time right now but HEY diaz said,,, as long as we dont make a mistake the players are good to go lmaoooo

JUST TAKE MY DAM SOUL!!!!!

DIAZ running the same defense as baker, literally no change besides T-rob

crazyyy man...really need space jam to come back and give hall is talent back

bubba--- will go in the rafters if he is lucky for a canadian football team

Cam harris will be a promoter for dj khaled

really sad to think about these kids futures that are on the team right now and the culture that they allow.. and when I mean they its the coaches and players

we dont have players that hold coaches and teammates accountable and we dont have the coaches aka diaz to install fear into our players to be dominate. That is the difference between us and saban

HARD WORK OR TOP GOLF

PRACTICE OR VIDEO GAMES

CANDY CANES

yup.. I have dreams of King yelling at wr's or talking to diaz and telling diaz that he sucks and zach mcloud sucks and deandre sucks and how diaz cant even recruit LB's and etc etc etc lmaoooo

Dam its a rough time right now but HEY diaz said,,, as long as we dont make a mistake the players are good to go lmaoooo

JUST TAKE MY DAM SOUL!!!!!

DIAZ running the same defense as baker, literally no change besides T-rob

crazyyy man...really need space jam to come back and give hall is talent back

bubba--- will go in the rafters if he is lucky for a canadian football team

Cam harris will be a promoter for dj khaled

really sad to think about these kids futures that are on the team right now and the culture that they allow.. and when I mean they its the coaches and players

we dont have players that hold coaches and teammates accountable and we dont have the coaches aka diaz to install fear into our players to be dominate. That is the difference between us and saban

HARD WORK OR TOP GOLF

PRACTICE OR VIDEO GAMES

CANDY CANES
All I see these guys do on social media is play video games, goof off, and post "highlights" from blowout losses. Like a nice play made while being down by 30+ points is something to be proud of.

OH YEA if players cannot handle people tweeting about them or at them ....THEN get off social media!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back