Not too smart

He got exposed against tougher competition.

Jumbo benefitted from the BCS era, once the College Football Playoff system was implemented it pulled back the curtain on exactly what he was as a Coach.

The Oregon beating he took in 2014 was the ominous foreshadowing of what his ultimate fate would be.

Whether he cared or not was completely inconsequential. He could've cared his heart out, but without the benefit of gerrymandering the schedule every year there was going to be no escape from underachieving on an annual basis, because he simply wasn't that good to begin with.
Gerrymandering the schedule is a bar. And quite frankly the biggest crime Michigan has committed in the last few years.

Advertisement
Look, a fan can be critical of a head coach and still be a strong supporter and believer. The average fan isn't on CIS, Rivals, ON3. These boards are generally frequented by individuals that spend more time than the average fan thinking about the program they root for ... and every facet of how it is managed and succeeds.

I do believe Mario made a boneheaded move in NOT taking a knee. HOWEVER I do believe that Mario and Alonzo have a plan they are recruiting for ... with the goal of building this roster into a roster that WILL be playing in the CFP in 2025. UM is headed in the right direction. I cannot say the same for UF. Lagway would be SMART to flip to UM ... he will be in the playoffs soon at UM while at UF will be struggling to be BOWL ELIGIBLE in 2024.

Advertisement
Blasting our coaches on the board. Don't you think it affects recruiting. It's not positive for the program. We should support him instead of crusefing him. I'll repeat myself when DIAZ was here, alot were CRYING to higher MARIO and now he's trash. This board sometimes SHOULD take a step back and think. Unreal how some are turncoats . He's been here for only 2yrs.
Don’t take it personal it’s just part of life. Live and let live hydro66 it’s what these boards are for. This is a starving fan base and sometimes we have all said outlandish sh! !t. Many happy years are coming our way so just a bit longer. LFG CANES!!!

Blasting our coaches on the board. Don't you think it affects recruiting. It's not positive for the program. We should support him instead of crusefing him. I'll repeat myself when DIAZ was here, alot were CRYING to higher MARIO and now he's trash. This board sometimes SHOULD take a step back and think. Unreal how some are turncoats . He's been here for only 2yrs.
*crucifying

*hire

Advertisement
1nl.gif

James Franco Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Speaking of Jumbo, I legit think he just didn’t give a **** anymore. Just watch his past demeanor on the sideline and compare it to his early years, like at FSU. My interpretation is that he just wasn’t into it. I guess that happens to some people when you have an ironclad eight figure buyout. Yeah, he was stubborn, and hung up on running his system and all that. Those are factors, but if you don’t have that fire in the belly. It just doesn’t work.
Actually, he’s never been the same after his wife cheated on him, with a former Gator of all people. It’s bad enough when your wife cheats, but to find out it’s with a Gator is enough to wreck a man.

Come on dude. I know it's Friday but spell check is available.

1. hire should replace higher.
2. crusefing should be crucifying.
3. No game this weekend, enjoy the time away from screaming at the game on TV or in person.
Something tells me you are a fellow educator. Thank you for doing God's work in this world. Don't let the nonsensicals drive you to depression

Advertisement
Well I guess we should poach Oregon recruits.
If op is correct they’re about to lose a ton of commits. The duck fans are slamming their HC all over Twitter and the boards.

Hoping for a Kirby slam.

Nobody worth knowing really cares what a hyper sensitive group like board people think.

Advertisement
Back