Not too smart

hydro66

Senior
Blasting our coaches on the board. Don't you think it affects recruiting. It's not positive for the program. We should support him instead of crusefing him. I'll repeat myself when DIAZ was here, alot were CRYING to higher MARIO and now he's trash. This board sometimes SHOULD take a step back and think. Unreal how some are turncoats . He's been here for only 2yrs.

Advertisement
Blasting our coaches on the board. Don't you think it affects recruiting. It's not positive for the program. We should support him instead of crusefing him. I'll repeat myself when DIAZ was here, alot were CRYING to higher MARIO and now he's trash. This board sometimes SHOULD take a step back and think. Unreal how some are turncoats . He's been here for only 2yrs.
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Yea there's a lot of knee jerk nonsense but that's every message board for every team in America except for probably UGA right now. It just it what it is. Roll back to like '99 and you would have thought Butch Davis was the worst thing ever to happen to UM. **** Heat fans can be worse. They lose a game and the "fire Spolestra" crew comes out.

Advertisement
Shut the **** up

Advertisement
Come on dude. I know it's Friday but spell check is available.

1. hire should replace higher.
2. crusefing should be crucifying.
3. No game this weekend, enjoy the time away from screaming at the game on TV or in person.

Advertisement
Great point OP.

That's exactly why Jumbo Fisher got fired.

Speaking of Jumbo, I legit think he just didn’t give a **** anymore. Just watch his past demeanor on the sideline and compare it to his early years, like at FSU. My interpretation is that he just wasn’t into it. I guess that happens to some people when you have an ironclad eight figure buyout. Yeah, he was stubborn, and hung up on running his system and all that. Those are factors, but if you don’t have that fire in the belly. It just doesn’t work.

Advertisement
Back