Off-Topic Not sure what this is.....Biden White House....can somebody explain this phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
#clownworld

The occupant in the WH is an abomination.
You talkin about "Pajama Boy"? Yeah he/she/it definitely is an abomination.

Or you talkin bout POTUS? If so, he's on his way back to Camp David to take a nap

This speech on Afghanistan is a ******* abomination

Let's hope it was embarrassing enough that we'll never go back.

1629148232311.png

Advertisement
Last I heard, James Earl Carter was the happiest he has been in decades, he is no longer considered the most incompetent President of modern times.

Ian Bremmer was on CNBC to discuss Afghanistan and I thought he was reasonably forthright in his answers. In a nutshell, Afghanistan has been a lost cause for a while under multiple administrations, but the way Biden handled the pullout and overall situation is an abomination. Our allies are super ****ed, and there may be large number of western civilian casualties because of his incompetence.

Advertisement
BTW, as a Senator, Biden blocked President Ford from sending more help to mitigate/avoid Saigon, so he has a lot of blood and shame on his hands.

Advertisement
These 'Taliban at the Amusement Park' clips are pretty f*cking funny

Take notes America. If you put a golden corral stocked with crab legs in the capitol you might be able to take your country back just like the taliban.

Funneling 2 Trillion dollars worth of tax payer money to friends of politicians and now supplying the Taliban with legit ****nal of weapons was totally worth it for the Afghan jumping jacks videos

Ian Bremmer was on CNBC to discuss Afghanistan and I thought he was reasonably forthright in his answers. In a nutshell, Afghanistan has been a lost cause for a while under multiple administrations, but the way Biden handled the pullout and overall situation is an abomination. Our allies are super ****ed, and there may be large number of western civilian casualties because of his incompetence.
If only we had a withdrawal to learn from in the last decade…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back