Not really sure how I feel now

Advertisement
it was a great season. it was easily the single greatest hurricane season that the school has had (not only considering bball, adding in fball too) since the 00-03 days. especially with the way we surprised ourselves and everyone else. it made march even more fun to have a team that you know is a lock for the tournament and not wondering if theyre gonna make it in. it felt like what KU, UK, Duke, UNC, etc fans have every year w their bball teams. the kids gave it their all this year and yesterday just shots didnt fall and we couldnt find easier ways to score. when marquette was cold early they found ways to score until they got hot. we didnt. nonetheless, it was disapponting but cant be mad at these kids for what theyve given us this year. love every member of the team for how hard they worked to get to this point. hopefully we can turn this program into a consistent winner from here on out where we have projected deep runs in the NCAAs every year

I take full responsibility for the loss. I watched all 3 ACCT and the first two NCAAT games at home. Last night my friend dragged me to a bar because they were showing the game, there were going to be like 5 other Canes fans there, and they were giving out free beer (beer rep giving samples). I went, and we lost. My bad. I'll be apologizing to the team shortly.

Don't take it so hard '85. It's actually my fault. I read preview article on ESPN or something that said we matched up perfectly with Marquette, and had a conversation with my gf and told her it was a lock. Dammit Mane.

Advertisement
I take full responsibility for the loss. I watched all 3 ACCT and the first two NCAAT games at home. Last night my friend dragged me to a bar because they were showing the game, there were going to be like 5 other Canes fans there, and they were giving out free beer (beer rep giving samples). I went, and we lost. My bad. I'll be apologizing to the team shortly.

Don't take it so hard '85. It's actually my fault. I read preview article on ESPN or something that said we matched up perfectly with Marquette, and had a conversation with my gf and told her it was a lock. Dammit Mane.

I forgot to add that the bartender was a Notre Dame fan who said he would root for Miami for us, and even crossed himself when we tried to make a run. I guess he jinxed us. Should have seen it coming?

I wore my championships bracelet for the first time this basketball season. It was my fault.

Advertisement
Back