Not only is Al Golden a terrible football coach...

Al is afraid to let fans anywhere near him because they will surely have signs or wear shirts calling for his firing. Old Canes has "us against the world" mentality but the fans were included in the "us". Al, Blake, Donna and BOT have included the fans in the "world". We have become the enemy. BOT thinks school can survive without fans because of ACC money. But that is like media company thinking it doesn't need viewers or viewers because of ad money, not realizing the ad money or ACC money will eventually stop without fans. They are creating a Temple South. Only matter of time before ACC puts the screws on them. Miami was brought in to ACC to make it a real footfall conference not for Miami to become a basketball school. TV money is to huge for a one school football conference. Noles lose one game next year and ACC is shut out of playoffs. Our BOT is full of idiots who are killing the goose that lays the golden eggs so a couple of chickens can run around the yard.

The last thing AL is afraid of is this keyboard commando fanbase. All he has to do is look in the stands to see who has this universities back and it's not you *** ots.

SLURPER (fraud with the brand new 38 post account), if Grolden had the university's back, he'd be playing Russian Roulette until he "won".

I rarely post here because it's a cesspool i'm a 4 year subscriber to 247. Sincere question....what kind of changes has your faction of village idiots forced upon the administration so far??? Airplane banners, twitter trolling, emails to admins, how much more before you realize your opinions have no value?

SLURPER, we are truly blessed that you have decided to dip your toe into our cesspool, and speak with village idiots. Now, do us all a favor and never return.

Advertisement
i don't care about closed practices . . . close all of them . . . as fans we complain and say he's afraid to interact, however he's done too much interacting and too much talking, let's get in the lab, film room, weight room, and any other room and let's fix this. don't need fancy catchlines or kissing babies, let's get this team together and shock some people this year.

Actually most media outlets, including ESPN, have stated that Al Golden is on the hot seat this year...because of the fans reactions to poor coaching and poor performance on the field.

So I guess this cesspool you speak of has and is continuing to influence Miami Athletics. Feel free to bury your head in the sand like some sort of retarded ostrich, but when Golden is fired and the party kicks off here feel free to keep your ***** *** somewhere else.

SLURPER (fraud with the brand new 38 post account), if Grolden had the university's back, he'd be playing Russian Roulette until he "won".

I rarely post here because it's a cesspool i'm a 4 year subscriber to 247. Sincere question....what kind of changes has your faction of village idiots forced upon the administration so far??? Airplane banners, twitter trolling, emails to admins, how much more before you realize your opinions have no value?

A very much improved Sun Life stadium and one that's very empty will carry all the "value" that is required.

Just an FYI, last year we had the most attendance since 2004. Even a 15% drop in one year would keep us near our average. Not to mention the stadium will have less seats available than previous years.

The high attendance, and the administrations misperception of Al Goldens job performance, is 100% attributed to the same idiots that pay for free internet content.

Congrats to you and your kin over at TOS, youre part of the problem. Keep buying those tickets, youre a "real fan".

You guys behave like a bunch of old retired ***** stuck in a gated HOA community ratting on people who didn't pick their trash cans up from the curb before lunchtime. You tell your self what you're doing is important but everyone including the administration knows your worthless and probably going to die soon as miserable as you are. #thesehoesaintloyal

Advertisement
He is a total ****.

He is essentially cutting off all media access to the program.

The guy has spoken twice in the last 60 days...only because he absolutely had to.

Virtually the entire spring will be closed. Zero fan interaction.

Has nothing to do with helping the team....it is only designed to make Goldens last 10 months here as painless as possible.

Flake James totally condones and supports the behavior.

Al knows he is done....so does Flake.

Can't come soon enough.

Don't think he is a ****. This is just common sense.why open up to the media if you know you're gonna get hammered, like talking about the teams performance to the potential high draft pick. No1 with one ounce of sense would do that to themselves.

I think he is a ****. **** his coal shovlin mentality. POS aint never won ****, played a situation into job security (no ****ing way he did not know...I dont care what anyone says), then thinks that his mediocre performance absolves him from being scrutinized. **** him and everything he stands for. That POS deserves every bit of criticism for being such a stubborn POS worthless mother****in coach. MAKE HIS ****ING LIFE MISERABLE

Can you please clarify - elaborate - or expand your comments a bit?

Not sure which way you're leaning on this.

Al is afraid to let fans anywhere near him because they will surely have signs or wear shirts calling for his firing. Old Canes has "us against the world" mentality but the fans were included in the "us". Al, Blake, Donna and BOT have included the fans in the "world". We have become the enemy. BOT thinks school can survive without fans because of ACC money. But that is like media company thinking it doesn't need viewers or viewers because of ad money, not realizing the ad money or ACC money will eventually stop without fans. They are creating a Temple South. Only matter of time before ACC puts the screws on them. Miami was brought in to ACC to make it a real footfall conference not for Miami to become a basketball school. TV money is to huge for a one school football conference. Noles lose one game next year and ACC is shut out of playoffs. Our BOT is full of idiots who are killing the goose that lays the golden eggs so a couple of chickens can run around the yard.

The last thing AL is afraid of is this keyboard commando fanbase. All he has to do is look in the stands to see who has this universities back and it's not you *** ots.

Since we've discussed flying another banner at practice, and maybe another at the Spring game - considering they wanted to keep practice secret - that tells me Al is reacting to the threat of a banner.

Also tells me he actually DOES read here and other places - negating his statements that he doesn't pay any attention.

I'd say our opinions DO matter, but yours - not so much.

Sincere question....what kind of changes has your faction of village idiots forced upon the administration so far??? Airplane banners, twitter trolling, emails to admins, how much more before you realize your opinions have no value?

Sincere question to you: What kinds of changes do you think need to be made?

Advertisement
He is a total ****.

The guy has spoken twice in the last 60 days...only because he absolutely had to.

Has nothing to do with helping the team....it is only designed to make Goldens last 10 months here as painless as possible.

Can't come soon enough.

Or maybe he's actually been working on improvements and getting this team ready for a big season......

Hey a man can hope, right?

He is a total ****.

Can't come soon enough.

Golden is a stat, media hoe. He reads articles newspapers and studies stats more than he does studying that weeks opponents. He knows if the media or someone writes something he will see it and it will most likely damage his already fragile confidence. Golden is a class 4 bich...man made hips *** and ****y with a borrowed puss. He wasn't born with it he recruited it and had it installed.

Great post PAR and GatorHata! Golden is a cerebral narcissist who reads everything written about him because how he appears is all he has. It's his trick or con. There's zero substance or skill behind his jargon. CFLCane is a prostitute in deep and passionate love with her pimp. She must understand that not everyone what's to be lured to sleep by her pimps words and fight on a lie. Keep giving the UM pimps your $ and expect winning after more than a decade of the contrary, then come here trying to high nose the thread like U some super fan. Girl u are a wh#*e. Plain and simple. Pull your skirt down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back