not one single wrinkle

oracleturts

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Now I’m not the biggest x’s and o’s Guy but I watch a lot of CFB and it seems to me that we didn’t have any wrinkles to this offense that we rolled out.

The only thing close was when all the TEs were injured.

With that being said, how was Jarren Williams “not ready?” How was anyone not ready? We did the same ****, since the bowl game last year. Late in the year all of these early enrollees have to know: the route trees, or the blocking assignments.

No motion. No check with me to take away the youth factor.

Advertisement
Now I’m not the biggest x’s and o’s Guy but I watch a lot of CFB and it seems to me that we didn’t have any wrinkles to this offense that we rolled out.

The only thing close was when all the TEs were injured.

With that being said, how was Jarren Williams “not ready?” How was anyone not ready? We did the same ****, since the bowl game last year. Late in the year all of these early enrollees have to know: the route trees, or the blocking assignments.

No motion. No check with me to take away the youth factor.
With all the Not's they still flunked the test! Clown coach!

Advertisement
Advertisement
With that being said, how was Jarren Williams “not ready?” How was anyone not ready? .

Because Jarren's QB coach and playcaller are goddam garbage at their job. But I'd rather roll with him than the other 2. Rosier is what he is. It's not his fault he isn't as talented as he needs to be. But he plays with heart which I think is what Richt was looking for. Perry could **** up a wet dream. So whether he is ready or not, they should have put Jarren in.

Dude we practiced like a week, we didnt use the whole allotted practices because coach felt things were good.

And didnt you see the fake fullback dive pitchout to Homer for negative 5 yards?! We have been saving that all season for the **** bowl game!

Advertisement
Wisconsin ran straight up the middle time after time.

Advertisement
I was at the game right near the Wisconsin end zone. One thing that bothered me was Harley #3 when he lined up in the slot. The way he was positioned I knew it wasnt a passing play just by his demeanor and how he was standing straight up leaning back a little. Another one was when he then started rubbing his hands together coming out of the huddle I knew it was going to be a pass. Little things like that **** me off man, that is all coaching right there. You line up on the line like you're always going for a pass. Don't give no signs to the defense.

This team, culture, roster, is an absolute mess. It was not this bad during probation 95-99. Teams were competitive, in every game that i can recall except 97 FSU game. But at least you saw the competitive fire and desire with those teams under Butch. That i can support. I love the U. Just can’t sit back and watch us just quit and go through the motions. That falls squarely on the coaches! Ive been a HS Basketball coach for 20 years with 4 state titles and 1 as a player in Pennsylvania i know what winning looks like.. and right now this aint it!! FIRE EVERYONE!

Advertisement
Back