Off-Topic Not One Iota

Advertisement
I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL YOU DISRESPECTFUL ******** WHO CONTINUE TO TAUNT THIS CANE BROTHER WHO HAS DONE NOTHING TO ANY OF YOU, EXCEPT SHOW YOU HOW TO BE A TRUE CANE FAN. SO WHAT HE CANT PAY CHILD SUPPORT FROM DOLLAR GENERAL STOCK BOY POSITION! AT LEAST HE'S TRYING. NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN GET RAPED BY A BLACK BEAR AND STILL SIT WITHOUT LEAKING. DAMM YOU FOR BRINGING THIS SAD HISTORY TO THE FOREFRONT AGAIN. JUST LET IT GO ALREADY. NO FLU IN THIS WORLD WILL EVER TAKE DOWN THIS DANNY!

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL YOU DISRESPECTFUL ******** WHO CONTINUE TO TAUNT THIS CANE BROTHER WHO HAS DONE NOTHING TO ANY OF YOU, EXCEPT SHOW YOU HOW TO BE A TRUE CANE FAN. SO WHAT HE CANT PAY CHILD SUPPORT FROM DOLLAR GENERAL STOCK BOY POSITION! AT LEAST HE'S TRYING. NOT MANY PEOPLE CAN GET RAPED BY A BLACK BEAR AND STILL SIT WITHOUT LEAKING. DAMM YOU FOR BRINGING THIS SAD HISTORY TO THE FOREFRONT AGAIN. JUST LET IT GO ALREADY. NO FLU IN THIS WORLD WILL EVER TAKE DOWN THIS DANNY!
Are you James Jackson’s cousin? The more Jackson family members posting the better by the way.

Are you James Jackson’s cousin? The more Jackson family members posting the better by the way.
I'm far to white to be James Jackson's brother. But I did actually play against James Jackson in high school and we beat him and his glades central team. I am a Clewiston nobody but even us mud folk can find a claim to fame

Advertisement
I'm far to white to be James Jackson's brother. But I did actually play against James Jackson in high school and we beat him and his glades central team. I am a Clewiston nobody but even us mud folk can find a claim to fame
My response was due to the ALL CAPS font. Anytime I see all caps I think IAJJB. Who was the DB from Clewiston who played for Miami... Alphonso Marshall maybe?

Not a Florida guy but even I know Glades Central was a wagon back then. JJ had a great TD run against taint in Giants Stadium back in the day.

Yes sir
My response was due to the ALL CAPS font. Anytime I see all caps I think IAJJB. Who was the DB from Clewiston who played for Miami... Alphonso Marshall maybe?

Not a Florida guy but even I know Glades Central was a wagon back then. JJ had a great TD run against taint in Giants Stadium back in the

Alphonso Marshall is Indeed a Clewiston great. Crazy thing is we have had boys far better than AL. But Miami just doesn't recruit us. I am the assistant principal and we just had a guy sign with toledo who will be in the draft 3 yrs from now. He can start for our canes next year and immediately be our #1. Every dope on this board can look at his film now and see for themselves. Easy money. He just has no size

Sniff sniff....my 3 seconds of infamy...

I was always most intrigued by his detention at the San Juan airport for smuggling lizards, and Brad Edwards stealing his identity after his untimely passing (RIP). It was a career killer for old Brad, and I'll never understand why DBC didn't cash in on that Subway promotional deal post-bear attack.

Advertisement
Come on people , lets get along. It's very easy to get frustrated. Let's hope we have a GREAT season coming UP.

lol it is danny boy cane. or "DBC" old poster going back to canes time. People started getting him riled up with rumors, he died of swine flu, was attacked by a bear, failed to pay child support

you know what, here just watch

Is he still dead? I understood there were some DBC sightings a few years back at an away game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back