Off-Topic Not One Iota

Advertisement
For us uncool porsters, can someone explain wtf this thread is about?
I'm not sure of all the lore, but apparently this cat caught swine flu while fighting a bear with his bare hands.

#WordOnStreet

All joking aside, he is a superfan kinda guy right?

I'm not sure of all the lore, but apparently this cat caught swine flu while fighting a bear with his bare hands.

#WordOnStreet

All joking aside, he is a superfan kinda guy right?

Also a big UM booster.
He donated over half of his endocrine system to UM school of Medicine.
It is more than just athletics for him and the UM community.

It’s about Dannyboycane , a canes fan who survived many encounters with wild animals and diseases that would kill most . One strike against him though is he was delinquent on child support payments.
He posts here as @FlatlandCane .
Don’t leave out the incident with the russian undercover agent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You could make anything sound tawdry.

He connected with her. How about that?
Who is this cat*? Does he post here? He made Youtube vids years ago??

*Ok I researched it. He has some running gag (that he clearly isnt in on) with BigCat and El Presidente? Just a quick run through, this Dannyboy, he has issues, like a few pages out of DSM-5. 😳

Last edited:

*Ok I researched it. He has some running gag (that he clearly isnt in on) with BigCat and El Presidente? Just a quick run through, this Dannyboy, he has issues, like a few pages out of DSM-5. 😳
If you don’t know who he is and his history, i’m not sure i can do it justice. He’s an icon, a legend, and one of the most interesting characters in the world.

Advertisement
If you don’t know who he is and his history, i’m not sure i can do it justice. He’s an icon, a legend, and one of the most interesting characters in the world.
Im going down this Youtube rabbit hole, they [Barstool] do love him (in a perverse way).

They nailed it--he struggles with social cues, almost robotic answers. This sh¡t is kinda fascinating.

Im going down this Youtube rabbit hole, they [Barstool] do love him (in a perverse way).

They nailed it--he struggles with social cues, almost robotic answers. This sh¡t is kinda fascinating.
They’re like the clay handed buffoons who got their paws on something that was finer and higher art before they came across it And bastardized it. Dannyboy brought the goods to scout and the web like none other.

lol it is danny boy cane. or "DBC" old poster going back to canes time. People started getting him riled up with rumors, he died of swine flu, was attacked by a bear, failed to pay child support

you know what, here just watch

Forgot to mention his intense relationship with Heather Dinich.

Advertisement

Who doesn't?

Advertisement
Back