Not One Coach Gone???

After bowel game.

An apt description of this toilet bowl. We can only hope that this staff gets flushed with this **** of a loss. However, knowing the incompetence of the UM administration, I wouldn't count on it. They are clueless, incompetent and crooked. I look forward to the day this university is run by a really competent leader, but at the prices these clowns pay and the clusterf**k this place is, I doubt I see it in my lifetime.

Advertisement
Golden doesn't have the b@llz to fire anyone.

However, I expect him to hire a DC from a middle of the pack program, and name him Assistant Head Coach or something to that effect, and say he's taking Special Teams from Golden; to save face, not to hurt Dorito's feelings... But the new guy's assignment will be to help the defense out...

For instance (not saying i have sources, just by example): UCF ranked #3 in Total Defense last year, maybe we can steal a guy like that before he gets too hot!

That should satisfy half the porsters on the board to some degree.

Mark my words!!

Yeah, that's not going to happen. Golden isn't going to fire anyone, replace anyone, or have anyone "help" because he flat out doesn't have to. UM has no leverage over him. He knows they don't want to fire him, even though it seems like he'd be happy to get let go.

It's been how long and not ONE coach gone. Every day on ESPN this corch is going here, this corch going there like every other post-regular season period and we still plan on going ahead with these same corches. Unbelievable. Somebody in the know please tell us at least our DL coach gets the axe.

Wishing for the wrong thing. The staff is going to stay. We need to be hoping that it finally comes together, starting with the Fighting Chickens of Columbia, SC, and on through out next season. I know that's sacrilegious right now, but it's the truth.

No offense, but there's no point in hoping for that (for most of us, anyway) after four full years of evidence that Golden is killing Miami football. The light isn't suddenly going to go on after all this time. The longer they're here, the more f***** we are.

We're entering an offseason of **** that will include zero optimism or hope for the upcoming season and recruiting that will likely fall off a cliff thanks to Golden's continued presence. Others can do as they may, but I can't do blind optimism after what we've all witnessed for this long.

I skimmed through, and you're probably right, but staff changes don't look likely.

Advertisement
Any change would make no difference, which is why no change will be made. Don't confuse loyalty for a need for acceptance.

Advertisement
well firing all the assistants doesnt change things either .didnt work for coker. My buddy played at um under butch and coker said Greg Mark was the best coach he ever had. him, kehoe, etc were all fired by coker. My friend said coker was clueless no matter who he had as his assistants.

I heard James "asked" Golden to fire D'Onofrio, Williams & Franklin and Golden refused. TIFWIW

At this point it doesn't matter. One more year! They're going to waste two years of some really talented players careers here. Then hopefully we can actually hire a real coach. The only other scenario I see here is when the new president is hired he guts the AD & coaching staff. I think the new incoming president arrives in the spring (I think).

Knowing Golden, he'll get rid of the few position coaches who have actually earned the right to be here (i.e. Larry Scott) and keep his Temple boys while continuing to run the same program-ruining defense.

This program is dead as long as Al is at the helm. He ruins everything he touches.

Advertisement
What people here keep overlooking is that if we were to finish 11-1, we still would not make the 4 team playoff.

[QUOTE

Your buddy who played under butch and coker is a moran.[/QUOTE]

The word is 'MORON', you moran!

Advertisement
I heard James "asked" Golden to fire D'Onofrio, Williams & Franklin and Golden refused. TIFWIW

At this point it doesn't matter. One more year! They're going to waste two years of some really talented players careers here. Then hopefully we can actually hire a real coach. The only other scenario I see here is when the new president is hired he guts the AD & coaching staff. I think the new incoming president arrives in the spring (I think).

Don't we all wish our boss "asked" us to do stuff instead of "telling" us to do stuff? We can bet our asses that Blake James has a dead fish handshake

It's been how long and not ONE coach gone. Every day on ESPN this corch is going here, this corch going there like every other post-regular season period and we still plan on going ahead with these same corches. Unbelievable. Somebody in the know please tell us at least our DL coach gets the axe.

Also note that, except for Jedd, how many have been hired away. You'd think that the architect of the 15th best D would be interviewing in many places.

I've been wondering about that stat. What's it based on? We didn't look like a top 15 defense to my eyes.

Also note that, except for Jedd, how many have been hired away. You'd think that the architect of the 15th best D would be interviewing in many places.

I've been wondering about that stat. What's it based on? We didn't look like a top 15 defense to my eyes.

This. Our 2nd half defense **** sure wasn't close to top 15.

He already fired Mike Barrow. Keep pushing it and Kehoe's mom might get sick.

Advertisement
Back