Not much left to be said.....

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Is this even a question??.....He made a Pro Sport change their own rules....
img_1_1644480727081.webp

Advertisement
Advertisement
I lost my voice screaming into the air many times watching Hester in the OB, if he didn't get in I'd loose my voice again screaming into thin air. But seriously, best return man ever to play the game. Special teams are an important part of the game, he was a game changer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's going to get in. Now whether the HOF voters want to get petty and make him wait one more year, then so be it. You know there will be people in the room who will say, "Can we really put someone in the HOF first ballot who only touched the field three or four times a game tops?"

They will overthink it instead of just saying, "He is the greatest special teams player ever, we had to change the rules because of him so his records will never be broken, and he probably could have singlehandidly won the SB for the Bears if Dungy didnt stop kicking it to him"...Case closed.

The Hall is too stuck on stats and longevity, but then punishes guys for that longevity. It’s weird.

There is a class of player that belongs that they have ignored. The guys that had shorter careers but transcendental players. Hester fits in this category. Hester is the best ever at his position and CHANGED THE GAME.

Guys that performed historically but had shorter careers or slightly lesser career stats should be considered.

People questioned Kurt Warner’s induction. That guy belongs. It is a crime not to have put Bo Jackson in. **** if Gale Sayers had played now that might have slow played him, and he is a freaking legend.

I know you don’t want to water it down but they shouldn’t be excluding superstars just based on career numbers.

It’s the Hall of Fame, not the Hall of Statistics.

The NFL HOF moves goal posts more than any other HoF in any sport. Super Bowls matter more than stats, and then it doesn’t, and stats matter more. Longetivity matters until they decide otherwise. It’s a crock of **** Zach Thomas isn’t in the Hall, and we all know how great Calvin Johnson was, but for him to be first ballot and only played 9 seasons? Nah man, make it make sense.

And if you really want to talk about being great/domination on the field, Vince Wilfork deserves to be in before any other Hurricane (and that’s a very strong list). He’s got the rings, he’s got the respect, OH but he’s a NT and doesn’t have crazy stats. Fvck outta here.

Advertisement
The NFL HOF moves goal posts more than any other HoF in any sport. Super Bowls matter more than stats, and then it doesn’t, and stats matter more. Longetivity matters until they decide otherwise. It’s a crock of **** Zach Thomas isn’t in the Hall, and we all know how great Calvin Johnson was, but for him to be first ballot and only played 9 seasons? Nah man, make it make sense.

And if you really want to talk about being great/domination on the field, Vince Wilfork deserves to be in before any other Hurricane (and that’s a very strong list). He’s got the rings, he’s got the respect, OH but he’s a NT and doesn’t have crazy stats. Fvck outta here.
True. Roman Gabriel should be in too, but never won a Super Bowl.

Advertisement
Back