not miami but that lsu bama game is awesome

Advertisement
It's crazy that neither of these teams can sign a good QB. That being said, I hope my boy Jerrard Randall works out for LSU.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The defenses are a marvel to watch. So much NFL talent. The offenses, otoh, are underwhelming. Not much NFL talent out there at skill positions.

LSU has a straight up NFL defensive backfield. How fun to coach those guys.

Advertisement
BAMA is getting out coached.
The Officials really blew two calls - bama player had possession while already down and that has to be called a personal foul that put the bama player out of the game and before possession had changed - personal foul keeps the ball with bama

But man two tough physical teams.

Advertisement
I agree, but not because of that last kick. You can't really expect a college kicker to hit 50+ yard FGs with any consistency. That was A.J. McCarron's fault for taking a sack right there.

Agree, I was expecting a draw play.

LSU seems to be the golden team getting the UrbanMeyer treatment. Thugs stomping out the marine, guys busted for drugs, coach who claps like a toddler...and then they got some big calls from the refs tonight. That Reid interception was a baaaad call. Not to mention their years of carefree cash for players. Eff em.

Advertisement
Back